Kurt Cobain #1 (Nirvana)

For IvyDex1 thanks for requesting!

Also, happy birthday Kurt Cobain! 🎉 What a beautiful soul, and when I realized I haven't wrote about him yet, I got sad. Even though Krist will always be my favorite member of Nirvana, Kurt is still very special. 💓

Big blue eyes stared back up at you as you held your child in your arms, feeling so many emotions within you.

She was beautiful, and looked just like her father, it was crazy. You were overjoyed with just the thought of having her in your life forever. Now that you had her, it didn't seem that you could live without her.

  "How's she doing?" A voice popped into the room, startling you a bit, but not too much to make you jump and cause the baby to cry.

  "Pretty well," You smirked to yourself as your husband, Kurt Cobain, came over to stand next to you, and watch your little bundle of joy. "I just hope she doesn't start crying too much again."

  "She probably will," Kurt sighed and placed his hand on the baby's crib that was next to the both of you. "That's just what babies do."

  "Yeah," You agreed, knowing that you could survive the bad things as long as you had your husband with you.

  The two of you had only gotten married last year, needless to say the baby was a surprise. But you didn't mind, your family was complete and you couldn't ask for anything better.

  "What time is it?" You yawned, asking Kurt as he looked at his watch.

  "About four-thirty," He watched you as your eyes fluttered open and shut over and over again. "Didn't get much sleep?" He knew how you felt.

  "Nope," You whispered as the baby laughed a bit, causing you to smile. "But I don't think I'm going to get much sleep anymore."

  "Me neither," Was all Kurt said before leaning over and kissing you on the forehead. He lingered right above your shoulder and watched the baby squirm around in your arms.

  "You know," He started to voice. "We still haven't named her."

  "Well, we only took her home yesterday," You replied.

  "I know, but usually most parents have a name before the child's born, or right after."

  "True,"

  And so the both of you pondered what you should name the child that made you so happy. You however, couldn't think of anything until the name that Kurt had mentioned before the baby was born entered your mind.

  "Hey," You interrupted the silence. "What was that name that you liked before? You know, before she was born?"

  "Quinn?" Kurt questioned with a confused look on his face.

  "Yeah, that one," You grinned. "Let's name her that."

  "I thought you didn't like that though," Kurt responded. "Or at least not when I first mentioned it."

  "Yeah, but I like it now," You swallowed. "Besides, it sounds like it fits just right. Like it was made for her."

  "Quinn Cobain," Kurt said to himself to get a feel for the name. "I like that a lot." He smiled along with you.

  "Me too,"

  "Here, let me hold Quinn," He emphasized, seeming happy with the name choice.

  You handed the baby to him, her making little noises as she moved from your arms to her father's.

  As Kurt took ahold of Quinn, she grabbed his finger and held onto it while Kurt stared at her like she was the only thing that mattered.

  That was the happiest you had ever seen Kurt. And it was at this moment that you knew, no matter how hard things got it wouldn't be too big of a challenge.

  Because you had moments like these. You had Kurt and Quinn. So were you worried or scared for the future?

  Of course not.

A/n: I had a snow day today and I finished A Clockwork Orange yesterday so I've been bored out of my mind. So bored that I might write another chapter tonight. Anyways, Happy Birthday Kurt! Thanks for reading! -Liz :)