life

Part 1

Saturday,January 2018.

Emily
My name is Emily Catherine fields. I live at Ravenswood in Chicago. I've turned 22 now and I have an amazing wife,Paige Mccullers. We both live together in a house with Hanna Marin,my friend from work. We three in the house,together as a family. I've known Hanna from work before I got married. Her mother was married to another man and dumped Hanna so I let her stay with me. Then after I got married and retired she started to become like my daughter. She always plays around the house like a baby like dancing crazy like a lunatic and I really enjoyed watching her happy like that. I always have to serve anything for her just to make her happy and forget about her pain. Today I get to have a day-off and I was sitting on the couch looking at a magazine of girl models. When I turned to page seven,my eye was stole by a blonde figure. She was wearing a bathing suit,which made her look so hot. I don't know why I think she's the most prettiest in all of them in the magazine. I looked for her name and it said that her name is Alison Dilaurentis.
"Alison. Huh." I whispered to myself. She was pretty. Really pretty. My wife is prettier. But I wish I could meet her but..she's from a place called Rosewood and that's 9 hours 9 minutes to get there. That is a bit far destination to go but I'd love to go there. Wait. I'm married. I can't be possibly sneak out and go to this place. I'm married and I don't need to find any more girls. Paige is enough.
I closed the magazine with a slow sigh,and turned on the television and news popped up. It was getting really boring." Paige's out.
Hanna's out. And I'm out. Great."
I said to myself and groaned a bit.
There's nothing to do. Paige and Hanna is buying some food but what is taking them so long? I'm starving and craving for food.

I need a drink.

I thought. I got up and walked to the fridge. I grabbed a coke instead of wine for no reason. I took a glass and poured coke in it. With such thirst I drank the coke really fast and it burns my lungs. The gas was so strong and I'm so dumb drinking it in one shot. I feel tingling in me and so I went back to the couch. I laid on my back and short sighed. Just noticing,something fell but I didn't feel like leaning up to see what it is. So by force I had to lean up and pick it up. It was actually a frame that fell from the wall beside the stairs. The frame was a picture of me and my old school mates. Aria and Spencer. Both of them still lives in Rosewood. They were my bestfriends from middle until high school. They probably forgotten about me after I moved to Ravenswood. I missed them. There were so funny just like Hanna. Then,a thought or an old reminder popped in my thoughts. And I'm having a brilliant idea on my mind saying it's a pretty good idea to go to Rosewood. With Paige and Hanna,it'll be like a family vacation there. I can't wait to tell them. I hanged the frame back making sure it won't fall back anymore quickly and ran to the couch. I took my phone where I placed it at the edge of the couch and turned it on,sending a text to Paige telling her to quickly come back home. She asked me what was going on but I just tell her to come home ASAP. I turned my phone off and smiled to myself. A feeling in me is just excitement the more I think about it. I can't wait to see them. I don't have any work to do, so I think I'm free. Hanna doesn't work too anymore. And Paige doesn't work at all,so everyone's free! I'm just so thrilled to see them soon! I tapped my phone at the corner of my phone continually and rest it on top of my chest thinking. Thinking about what to say to Aria and Spencer after years we haven't really hang out together or text each other. I have to wear something me like in school before. Maybe I'll just wear a tank top? Who knows? Now that I'm just wearing a pink bulldog sweater. Haha...Wait wait wait. Hold on. I just remembered that the Alison Dilaurentis girl lives in Rosewood, and Rosewood is the exact same place where that Alison girl lives. God,this is confusing but I'm gonna be alright. Right? No way. No way I'm gonna run myself to that girl. I already have someone else in my life and that's Paige. I belong to her. So that's that. But I'm still want to go to Rosewood. My point going there is to see my friend's,not my favourite role model. I sighed in relief with all the hustle and bustle of thinking much.

*Ding

A tone chimed at my phone meaning there's someone texted me. It's my fake-like-daughter,Hanna. In case you know,she's exactly the same age like I am.

Anyways,she texted me,

"How much longer is the pizza dude gonna give me pizza? Me and your wife Paige is waiting so long! There isn't a line at all! Me and Paige is the only customers but why is the pizza is so long to be served?! I'm starving you know."

I giggled at how long the text was. Every time she whines,she pretty much whines exactly like Spencer and that reminds me of her. I replied back,

"You guys are at the pizzeria? God you know exactly what I'm craving for. And can you buy me a Frappuccino? I'd kill for it now."

"Your wish is my command,princess. Anything else?"

"Nope. Thanks Han."

She replied and once again made me chuckle. I love her and i would like her to be my child's aunt. Soon. I turned off my phone and watch the tv back.

Maybe moving to Rosewood can fix my Paige. Maybe she'll realise that I actually care for her. Maybe she'll forget 'him'.

After waiting and waiting the bell rings and I immediately run to the door. Opening the door,i saw two familliar people and thats my two love,Paige and of course Hanna.

"Hey princess,waited too long?"

Hanna said and i smiled moving out off the way to let them in.

"We got your favourite,pepperoni."

Paige said and placed the pizza box on top of the dinner table. But the look on her face looked a bit pissed out or angry or perhaps something was disturbing her. I didnt want to bother her so maybe I'll ask her later.

Or maybe it's beacause of 'him' that she's pissed out.

"Um thanks guys. Gimme my coffee."

"Here,take your crap-a-ccino."

I giggled and extended my arms to Hanna and she lends me my frappuccino . I smiled at her as a sign of thank you and she nods. I sit back at the couch and turned off the tv.And I took a sip of my tasty frappuccino. Paige sits down beside me and leans for a kiss. And I gladly lean but before we even get to taste each other's lips Hanna whined already.

"Ew get a room. Yuck. At least don't do..that now and here. You're making me jealous."

She was standing at the back of the couch with her hands resting at it. I glared at her and she smiles childishly. Paige looks at Hanna and smiled. But come to think of being evil I smirked at Hanna and she rolled her eyes and walked away to the dinner table. Me and Paige got up and head to the dinner table as well and took our seats. Hanna's sitting beside Paige and the both of them are facing me. I thought about how to tell them about the vacation. I'm just not sure Paige will let us all go to Rosewood.

Hey,you're a grown woman. You can make your own decisions. You dummy. You can do this just tell them about the Rosewood thing already dammit!

I stopped them both from getting the pizza that Hanna opened the box earlier. They looked confused and I was looking down.

"Uhh so.."

"So...what Emily?"

"Well I..uhm.."

God why is it so hard saying this to you guys?! Just tell them Fields!

"Em,are you okay? Don't make me call 911-"

God,tell them already.

"Um..guys..i have exciting news. I dunno if you guys agree with it, but I'm still gonna go,though. So.."

"Uh what do you mean,Em? Me and Paige are fine with whatever you're about to say to us. Right,Paige?"

Paige smile and nod to me. She took a slice of the pizza and took a slowly deep bite of it while waiting for my answer. I was kinda shaking but why am I? I can do this. Hanna took a sip of wine she took earlier.

"Say it,Em."

"..can we go to Rosewood?"

......to be continued......