Lost

Part 17

Emily

*ring *ring

"Hello?"

"Emily..you.."

"Aria..? Wh-what's wrong? Is everything okay why are you crying?"

"Spencer..she..i.."

"Okay,breathe. Then talk."

" *takes deep breaths* i..Spencer was on her way to grab something,but she got in an accident..Emily you have to come here please..please Em i need your help.."

"Alright,I'm coming. Stay with Spencer. I'll be there. I promise. Just wait,Okay?"

"Please hurry..i don't think i can hold it anymore.."

"Aria. Stay strong. Just be with her. Hold her hand. I'll be there."

"Please,be quick.."

"I will."

I ended the call. And stared at Ali with a concerned look. How did this happen to Spencer? She got in an accident?

"Was that Aria?"

I nod slowly,but i was staring at my phone. Ali rubs my back,we were about to eat,after Ali bathed. But when Aria called me,with a sad low voice,it hurts me hearing her like that. I have to be there for Spencer.

"Should we go there? They need you."

"You're not staying home. You're coming with me,okay?"

She nods and took her hand bag when i took the car keys. Ali locked the door,and walked together with me to the car in a rush. I grabbed her hand and she grips it.

*ring * ring

"It's mom."

"Should i go in the car first?"

"Sure. Go ahead. I'll be in too."

Ali gets in the car,sitting beside the driver's seat,and then i got in and answered the call.

"Mom?"

"Emily. Where have you been last night? Oh..did you and Ali had fun?"

"We had an amazing time together,mom. Thank you for trusting me."

"You're my daughter. Our little girl. How can i not?"

"Aww. Why did you call me anyways?"

"Your dad has a gift for you. Can you come here to take it?"

"Well,I'm not sure. I have to go to the hospital first."

"Why?"

"Spencer's in the hospital. She got in an accident."

"Omygod is she alright?"

"I don't know if she's in a good condition,mom. That's why i need to go see her. I'll be home soon,okay?"

"Alright,sweetheart. Bye."

"Bye."

I look at Ali and she was blushing and smirking at me. I smirked back and narriwed my eyebrows.

"What? Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing. It's just when you said we had an amazing night,that tickles me."

"You're cute."

She blushes even more and i smiled at her. But I'm worried about Spencer inside. What made her into an accident? I started driving the car,figuring out how Spencer included in an accident.