Never thought we'd meet

Part 6

Emily had hated Sara for doing that to her. She got expelled and blamed. It was so unfair to her. She became scared when she was in Ravenswood high school. No one ever cared about Emily. She couldn't trust anyone anymore so she chose to be a loner. But after high school was done,college was next. But her life turned to be a little less trouble. So she tried having friends,she thought they would be as horrible as Sara,but she thought wrong. They were actually nice to Emily. They cared a lot and that made Emily happy. But she still feels empty inside. She feels like she would be lied again one day. She kept trusting that,she would be smacked again. And over the years,she finally had an own life to start over. Forgetting about friends was all she need to do. She would be fine after graduating college. And one day,the day she met a new friend from her work,Hanna Marin. She was nice and very pretty. She cared for Emily. Whenever Emily felt insecure or anything. Hanna would always hear any problems from Emily and she would do anything to help. She was the best friend,Emily could have met.

But when after Paige lied to her,just the same like Sara did to her before,her hope was completely lost. She felt the same again. Empty inside the bottle. No water just like no life inside her. But she knew that she shouldn't give up easily. She just need to stand up again.

"Emily?"

"Y-yes?"

"I..Actually wanted to tell you about Alison. But you look like you were so out of your senses-"

"No I'm fine. Please,tell me about her."

"Listen carefully. "

*the flashback after three months later and after Alison transferred in

"Watch it Hermy! Move your stinky bag off the way!"

"I'm sorry,Alison. I-"

"You What?! Did you know that my shoe is now infected in your sweat at your bag-"

"Alison,Enough!"

"That's not something nice to say,Alison."

"Why do you care? Is it beacause you two are just some gross and dirty couples?"

Well..I kinda couldn't stand my temper anymore so I grabbed her shirt and slammed her against the lockers.

"Listen to me,Alison. You don't deserve to be in this school. No one cares about you before,beacause you're absolutely a bitch. No wonder you transferred here."

"Get. Off. Of me,Spencer. Is this a way to treat a friend?"

"Are YOU my friend,Alison? Me and Aria never were your friends. You picked us as if we were clothes."

"I can do whatever I want,Spencer. Now let me go. You don't want any trouble to come,do You?"

I looked at Aria and she nods slowly to me. I had to let Alison go. And after that happened,Alison kept treating us like dolls. Demanding everything like we're her servants. I wanted to call you but she'd find out.