Answer it

Part 28

Hanna

"Ali? Alison??"

"Y-yea?"

"Are you okay? You kinda lost semses of yourself for a while. Like something bothered you."

I asked,but she didn't answered. She just turns her head to the seat Emily and me used to sit the day before the date. Does she knew that Emily and i used to sit there? I didn't know she was there. She turns her head to me,and tries to smile.

"I'm fine. Yes,he's the father."

"How exactly? I mena,i don't know the relationship between you and him,but how? Does he has anything to do with you?"

"Yea. Beacause he was my ex. But i,caught him cheating on me with a friend who is married. God,it sounds like i made that up but it's true. He's a cheater. Butbthen one day,when i was about to date Emily,he called me and told me that he'll come to my house to see me. But i don't want him to hurt Emily. I know i have to say it to Emily,but i forgot when i had too much fun with her,"

She smiled while looking down,maybe she's crying. She huffed and took a deep breath. And she looked back up,her eyes are a bit wet.

"And when i really forgot that he was coming to my house from Ravenswood.."

"Wait,wait. Ravenswood? You met him in Ravenswood? You live in Ravenswood?"

"Yea. But i met him for a long time ago. At high school and he started to date me,never leaving alone. I thought I'd end up with a girl,but he was actually amazing and nice. Guess i was wrong. He's not. He's just a little coward to lose me."

"You broke with him,and he doesn't wanna leave you alone?"

"Exactly."

"Does that sound more like stalking or am i the only one who thinks it is?"

"He..has been stalking me. I keep blocking his phone number but he somehow get to call me."

"Why didn't you tell the cops? Or Emily? When she was alive?"

"I want to. But I'm just scared i might lose you."

"Alison,shellnever leave you. Beacause she loves you. If she did leave you when you tell her about Brad,I'll probably punch her,but,Emily won't leave you. Beacause she'll understand every single bit of your problem. And she'll find a way to solve it. Just for you beacause hse wants the best for you. So you won't ve in grief,or lost,or even pain. She'll work things out. She's clever,and brilliant. Her love to you..(*shooks her head) it has no limits..beacause It's wide,and numorous. Her love to you won't end. Even if she's gone,she'll always love you. Shellwatch you from above,and watch every single movement. She'll say,i love you,every day when you look up in the sky. Her love,is in your-"

"Heart."

"Exactly. She will stay there. She lives her love,through you."

Alison looks at her fingers on the table,and it's shaking,her eyes wet and crying puffingly. She closes her eyes and keeps crying,she closes her face with her hands,and keeps crying. I look at Caleb sitting beside me,and walk to her. And give a hug from her back. Patting her at her arm to make herself calm. I look back at Caleb,and he just stares at me seriously but worried. Alison is exactly  in the same situation Emily had been through. Depression,grief,broken,lonely and mostly hurt and pain. I can't let Alison feel all of them at once. It's too painful. More painful than getting stabbed. I have to do something.

Spencer

I was chasing Aria. I don't know why she walked fast to here. Wait this is the Kissing Rock. Why did she bring me here?

"Aria. Aria wait! Can you please turn around i just want to talk to you!"

"Leave me alone just go away!"

"Why the hell would i leave you alone?! You need me I'm your wife?!"

"Yea. A wife who couldn't accept what's done is done."

"(*laughs in guilt but trying to defense) it's all Ali's fault,Aria!"

"No it's not! Stop blaming her just beacause she hurted you before! Remember that she was actually trying to protect our secret! She was actually protecting us! Why do you always take Ali the as bad guy?! God that's what i hate about you!"

"You..hate me?"

"No,but i just couldn't stand you being so..emotionally amazing.."

"What are you talking about?"

"You hated Brad actually,isn't it? Not Ali. You just pissed out that Brad was there on Emily's funeral,and you tried to tell Ali."

"How did you know..?"

"Please,i know you."

*flashback

General

"I don't want to get over her.."

"Well,me too Ali.."

Spencer gives a slight smile at the blonde. But she actually rolled her eyes to the right. Alison turns her head to the right  and swing her head to a tree,trying to cover that she was actually not looking at Brad walking towards them. Spencer moved her mouth that looked like,'Be careful.' And that's when Alison realised Spencer was just faking the arguement. Just to pretend in front of Brad. She left,and Alison turns back her body facing the brunette's grave. And that's when Alison started to act that she just knew Brad came to Emily's funeral.

"Why the fuck are you here,Brad?!"

*end of flashback

"I thought you hated me for being too annoying.."

"No! I would never hate you for that! You're amazing! The most amazing woman I've ever met! And i love you so much from the bottom of my heart."

"(*smiles happily) i love you too."

"You're going to be a great mom."

"(*smile fades and turns to a surprised look)..what?"

"You're going to be a great mom,Spencer Hastings. "

"No. You're kidding right..?"

"No..congratulations..You're gonna be a mom..(*smiles while crying)"

"(*mouth wide open while smiling and crying) no way! Are you serious?!"

"Yes,Spencer! I'm getting pregnant!"

"Aaaahh! Omygod I'm gonna have a baby!! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! God you're the best woman ever!!"

I run to her and hugged her really hard. Causing us to fall on the leafy ground. I cried so much. The tears of joy. I'm finally going to have a baby.

"I love you so much,Aria Hastings. More than anything."

"I love you too,Spencer Hastings. Let's raise this child until we grey and old,shall we?"

"(*huffs and smiles brightly) we shall."