date night 4

Part 14

Spencer

"I'm-"

"Home? Spencer,you're late 15 minutes!"

"I know,I'm sorry,the other client got me crazy with her issues and-"

"Wait. You didn't tell me your OTHER client was a woman."

"Aria,the client just had a really bad day,that's all so that's why she wanted to meet me."

"She wanted to meet you just beacause she had a bad day? Don't you think that sounds weird!?"

"Aria,please,i really need to rest!"

"Not until you tell who you just went out for 15 minutes to meet Spencer!"

Aria is really curious with who i meet. I don't want to tell her that Ali wanted to meet me,she'd think i have..a 'thing' with Ali. Ali just wanted for some advice. But can i really tell Aria? I have to be honest. She already knows that I'm lying.

"Aria,Ali.."

"Ugh. Unbelievable. Don't tell me Ali met with you!"

"She did..but only for advice Aria!"

"On what?! About your relationship between you and her?! Or is it beacause she wanted advice just to mess with other people like before-"

"She asked for advice about Emily,Aria."

"Oh...i didn't know..i thought she would do same things-"

"She's not her old self,babe. All those words she paste at our face,it wasn't true."

"What do you mean?"

"She didn't meant for the words. She chose us as her friends,beacause she was trying to protect us."

"Bull crap,Spencer!"

"Sara knew about our relationship. And she told Ali,and Ali had to be a mean person just like Sara beacause she wanted to block Sara from telling the principal about our secret! Why can't you trust me,Aria?!"

"I thought..she just wanted our lives to ruin.."

"Ali had a reason she made fun of us. Some people thought that bullies saw other people low,but Alison's different..."

"Spencer...I'm sorry...i didn't mean to snap you..i thought you and Ali had something to keep away from me.."

"It's alright. I get that. You just misunderstood. But,before Ali left the coffee shop,she said this to us,"

"What?"

"You and Aria do make a great match. Be sure to keep it like that."

"She said that?"

"And gave me a soft smile that i thought she'd never give me. It was really a new start for her."

"Do you think what happened three years ago changed her?"

"I don't know. And I'm not so sure. But it must be it."

Alison

I'm getting ready for my first day in my entire life,but some things that never happened to me actually happened. I had to wear a lot of perfumes and makeup,not like i usually do,just to make Emily notice it. I still hadn't change to my dress,I'm still in my towel wrapped around my body,and hair that's still wet and not curled,ugh there is still many things I'm not ready! I need time!

C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon! Work, you stupid mascara!

Okay,my makeup is still halfway finished,so i just need to finish it,and dress up.