Our love is enlightened

Part 59

Thursday,January 2018.

Alison

I look at her arm,the tattoo that I wanted to know what it looked like. She's still asleep,so it's safe to snoop.

I adjust my vision to see it clearly and saw the letter 'A'. It's too small or I'm just not seeing this right. Oh wait. Now I can see what it is.

'My Alison'

It says that. When did she have a tattoo of me this? Why would-how-how-why would she do this? Why would she have a tattoo of my name? What is going on with this world?

"You must be wondering why I made a tattoo of your name."

I saw someone familiar saying that so I look at Emily.

Emily

I woke up,and saw Alison examining my arm. With the tattoo. I lean my head up and lay it on my palm,smiling softly at her looking confused.

"You must be wondering why I made a tattoo of your name."

"Yeah..why would you do that?"

"I just wanted something to be remembered so I made a tattoo of your name. So every time I look at my arm I remember you."

I kinda flush and smile when she said that. The writing is beautiful written my name.

"I want to get a tattoo too."

"You want a too too?"

"I want to have a tattoo,too."

"You want a taboo?"

I start to laugh and she punches my arm. I laughed so hard she pouts. Here we go again.

"Come on. You know I'm just messing with you."

I said and lay on my back. But then the ceiling looks different. I feel like I'm on a couch. I smile to confuse when everything looks like a house. It's not Ali's house or mine,but it someone's I don't know.

"Why-wha-where are we?"

"We're at Spencer's house."

"My old best friend?"

"Yeah,she let us stay here for a couple days I guess."

"I can't stay here."

"Why not?"

I look to serious and lean up to sit nd look at Ali surprised.

"Cause I don't even know who this Spencer is! All I know is little tiny details!"

"Do you at least want to meet her?"

"No!"

"Why not? She's not scary."

"She's a little scary.. she sounds scary.."

"Aww come on. She's not scary."

But then we heard steps coming to us and I saw this tall but maybe short to me,a brunette,looks smart. Her hands are at her waists and it looks like she's the teacher and about to give me detention.

"I'm not scary. Am I scary?"

I look at her and didn't answer. I just keep an eye on her and still feel terrified.

"A little."

Then another short,short brunette,pink soft lips,grips her hand and looks at her smiling. She said that. I have no idea who they are or what the are but all I know is that they're my best friends.