I spied,we kissed.

Part 21

Emily

We arrived home,Ali unlocks the front door with her house kwy,while i grab my bags to get inside the house. When i managed to do that,Ali helped me with the bags,and put them in Ali's bedroom.

"I gotta admit,when you kissed me in the car,i don't know why i feel the lust in me keep growing."

"It means you want me?"

"Hmm. I guess so. But..we just dated,and we made up immidiately. Isn't that a rare thing?"

"Yea. It is. And..thanks for letting me stay here."

I smile at her,then open the zip of my bag. But then,i felt arms wrapped around my weist. Ali was at my back,laying her head at my shoulder. I narrow my eyebrows,and smiled blushingly.

"You're my girlfriend. Of course you should stay. It makes sense. A place to stay. With me."

I smile even red at my cheeks. She hugs me from the back,breathing her beaths at my neck,i can feel it so hot. I hold her hands,and move myself to face her. Her hands was still at my weist,and mine at her shoulders. We danced a few steps,slowly swaying our bodies. Dancing like there's nothing else can stop us. She smiles,and as usual i smile back.

"Why did you have feelings for a fan like me? A lame woman like me?"

"Emily..since i met you,when you blacked out,lying on the ground,i thought i saw a dead body,"

That made me laugh.

"But actually,when i saw your face for the first time,you look like a girl i really fell for. You're so pretty,i had to help. And when you woke,i look in your eyes,that you're much surprised to see me. And that...it was the pairs of eyes,that I'd love to look at forever. You smiled at me,and it was the first smile anyone had given to me. Any other fans are amazing,but i never fell in love with them until you showed up. You're..you're empathetic,loveable,and mostly..perfect. i love you so much in first sight. The way you smile at me and give me love,it feels like it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to be with you ,Emily fields. Always,and forever,"

I'm crying with the Alison's words,i just can't stop crying. I smile in a joyfully and crying looking at her,and she wipes my tears at my cheeks.

"Till death do us apart."

I hugged her as tightly,and cry at her shoulder. I'm being really emotional here though. What Alison said really touches my heart and how my love to her gets big. Guess the scar has reunited.

I pull myself away,and say,

"You surprise me,Dilaurentis."

She tilts her head,and smile like a child. Rolling her eyes up,jokingly. I wipe the tears myself off of my cheeks that are really embarrassing,and i think I'm really blushing. We continued to dance slowly,our legs moving unisonly. I took her hand,and move it around her head as she turns around. And she slowly moves to me,pressing our lips together. It was passionate the way i love it,the way she keeps getting it deeper. I cut off the smile,and move down to her cheek and peck once. She smiles at me,and i replied a a slight smile. She is so beautiful,i don't know a prettier girl.

"You are my,Special girl."

She says,and i hug her tight from her back,and just sway our body slowly. Holding her hands,being close with her,is the most best thing that ever happened to me. It's crazy,that we just met,and just dated,and straight to being couples. I don't wanna rush again, and i want to take it slow with Ali even though we're now officially couples. She closes her eyes,turning her head up to my chin,and smiling while saying,