You are my drug

Part 45

Alison

I woke up,and found that I'm on the couch. Did I sleep here? I don't remember sitting here..I lean up,and look for Emily,but she's nowhere to find. Not in the kitchen,nowhere downstairs. So I decided to go check upstairs. The guest room,Hanna was inside sleeping peacefully so I don't wanna disturb her sleep. I went to check my bedroom,and Emily was inside. Lying on the bed,her head on her arm,and her hand just right beside her body. I smile slightly when I saw this sleeping beauty just sleeping so peacefully,I couldn't bother to wake her up. I sit in front of her,and put my hand at her arm. I look other place,and then back to her face. I lean close,and feel her breath. I tasted her cherry lips,and want more. Until the lust in me grew stronger when I feel her kissing me back. I open my eyes but she was still closing her eyes. I didn't want to end it so I keep kissing her. She makes the kiss special and delicious,I love it. She pulls and I face to face with her while lying on the bed. I only stare at her,and she stares at my eyes. She smile softly and blink weakly,my poor baby. I put my thumb at her cheek,and rub it slowly. She smiles,and close her eyes.

"I'm sorry I disturbed your beauty sleep."

I whispered to her,and she didn't answer anything just closing her eyes. I stare at her closing her eyes,then she opens it slowly.

"You did.."

She says with her weak but hot voice. I just want to kiss her.

"But I want to be woke up by you anyways.."

I smile slightly, and she scoots over me closer. Our nose touched,and I smile. She leans closer and pecked my lips. She leans up and away from me smirking. I just lay on my self on the bed a one and frown at her.

"You're such a tease,Emily."

"What if I'm more than that?"

She says,and smirk at me. I smile at her blushing,and biting my lip. She is so hot! Her perfect body...

She crawls the bed to me,my head hit the wood above my head,and some of her shirt button was opened that exposed her breast line. I'm getting a little scared but she's playful and teasing me. I can't let her win! I sit up a little,but my elbows were on the mattress. I pulled her shirt to get her even close to me with my hand,and my thighs were between hers. She had to stay the dog position while kissing me. She made it hard and made it good. She's so good at playing with me. But I can do better. I bite her lip,and she moans a little,I suck her bottom lips and she moans more. We continued to make out,and after 3 minutes,I had to lay down because of tiredness kissing Emily so much. I look at Emily,and she smirks while wiping her spit at the corner of her lips. She was still on top of me,and her bottom almost hits my sweet spot. Her hands were beside my breasts as my arms are wide a little bit. I look in her eyes,she knows I want more. Not just that. Emily smiles,and remove her shirt,as her hair all fall down,making her pretty face even more prettier and hot. Her bra was black,just the colour she fits. She removes my shirt too,and lean down and start to suck my neck near my ear. She licks behind my ear and bites me more. She packs my shoulder,and to my neck again. I can't stop but moan as quiet as I could,and grip the mattress. She keeps kissing me,and her other hand was at my leg pits,pulling my leg up to her waist. She stop for a moment,but still so close to my neck.

"Are you proud...?"

She says,with a weak sexy voice that her breath got to my skin. I smile at her,but I had to breathe for a while.

"Of course I am,silly."

I said. And she giggles. I love hearing her laughs. She pecked my neck and lean up. Her knees was on the mattress,and her hair all got down and covered her face a little. She tilts her head,and herhabds were at her waists. Her smiles are so hot to me. I sit up,and smile to her softly with a questionable look.

"You're done?"

I asked. She just smiles and smirk at me. I narrow my eyebrows at her and she just keeps smiling on me. She leans back down,and she went to my ear.

"Of course not...But I just need to ask you one question.."

"Yes..?"

"Will you be my girlfriend...?"

She says with her steamy hot voice and I feel so overwhelmed. I'm so glad she asked me that. But when I think it back,I surprised myself.

"I think I'm in love with you..."

I said,and she looks at me. Her smile  begins to be even more cheering,and she smirked at me while I just stare at her blank.

"Good. Cause I feel the same way."

She says and leans to my neck as she bite it so hard. I moan,and she pecks from my neck to my lips. She kissed even more hard as she bite me all over the place. She pulled me up,and I was on top of her lap as my stomach meets hers. We were so close,there was no gap between us. She keeps kissing me,and she pulls my body close to her that our breasts attached. I moan when she goes back down,and my head goes a little bit to the back,but Emily holds my back so I won't fall. She licks it so many times,I feel like I want more and more. She carries me,and leans me against the wall. Her waists were between my leg,and she pins me to the wall. She kisses my neck more,and I moan so hard I think Hanna would hear us. But she's in a deep sleep,she can't hear us doing this. Emily gets in deeper,and she presses her body even more near my vagina. I was wearing shorts,and she easily remove it. She got near even more,and starts to play with my sweet,sweet spot ever. She start to twirl it,and make circles at it. I feel melting and overwhelmed.

"Em.."

I moan,and grunt a little. She stopped for a while,and smile at me.

"That's a cute grunt."

"Shut up and keep doing that."

I said and she continued to play with the spot. She starts getting in my undies,and play my most sensitive thing ever.

"Em!"

I start to call out her name,and she continue to do it while looking at it. My hands were at the wall,and Emily interlocked fingers with her free hand. She took a chair,and let me sit on it. She sits on top of me,and look at my eyes. I was breathing hard,as I was tired when I almost wet myself. Her hands were at my shoulders,smirking sick at me. I smile weakly to her,and she raised my chin. She wiped away the spit that escaped out of my mouth with her thumb,and closed her head near mine. Our forehead meets each other's,and I smile at her while closing my eyes. I open my eyes,and say with my voice as it starts to change a little.

"I love you,Emily."

She smiles to me and blush,and cupped my face with her hands.

"I love you too,Alison."

She says to me. How I'm glad that she said that. She pecked my lips,and got off of me. She booped my nose,and walks away.

I stare at her back,half naked. Not wearing her shirt. As she walks I can't stop staring at her ass.  I bit my lip while I hold my chin with my fingers. Smiling and biting my lip staring at Emily.