Say that you love me

Part 44

Alison

We were waiting for Hanna in the car. I look at Emily that keeps looking at the bracelet with her name on it. It was purple that suits her hand. It looks pretty. I smile as she suddenly twichered a smile on her face when she touch the bracelet with a finger.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. Thanks,Ali. I can't believe you bought this for me."

"I want you to remember me. That I'll never leave you."

She smiles impressed,and lean to me to plant a kiss. Passionate as always as way I love it. She pulls,and I smile while looking down. I rub my belly for a while and wondered nothing. I stared at the couple in front of our car,walking across the road with their little what looks like three year old,holding their hands together. And the joyful smiles on their face. I stared at them walking,and they past by. I look at another couple,smiling at their baby sleeping. Happiness showers them to have another person in their lives. I keep staring at them,until they walk away.

How's my baby gonna be?

I thought and look at them. Emily shakes my shoulder,and I snap put of the wonderland. She looks at me worried and I tried to smile and ignore the thoughts of having a baby. She looks at my hand holding my belly and I quickly move my hand off it.

"It's nothing. I was just trying to not think about Cally."

"Hey,don't worry. I'm here. I can protect you. I won't let that psycho maniac come and get you."

I smiled softly to her. I love it when she cares a lot about people's feelings and problems. Like how my other Emily was. She took my hand and grip it gently. But when I look to the front,I'm still worried with how Emily will react if she knows that I'm getting pregnant.

Emily

Alison keeps looking concerned of something I don't know what. I hold her hand to let her know that psycho Cally won't let a finger on my Alison and I won't let her. It feels new when you have someone you love being protected by you and how you feel so confident and protective yet strong.

I grip her hand tighter and look out from the window. It started to be quiet in the car,and it feels awkward.
I sigh quietly almost letting Ali's hand go. I tighten my lips together and slam my head to the cushion. I'm gettin' bored.

"Where the hell is Hanna?"

"I don't know."

I said a little sarcastically and Ali noticed that. I sigh quietly again,but then i feel Ali's head slowly lays on my shoulder. I look at her and she looks scared and worried sick. I felt pity for her so i wrapped my arms around her and tightly pull her closer to me. I lay my head on hers as well,an swipe her hair gently.

"I'm afraid that you might get hurt because of me...I don't wanna feel the same like before..."

"Before the time that Emily fields died just because she wanted to save you Ali? It wasn't your fault she died. It's because she wanted you to live and have a happy ending."

"But why doesn't it feel like it?"

I gotta say something. I don't wanna hear her tears on me. She deserves better.

"Look,I'm not that good at giving supportive words or lectures,but one thing I learnt about Emily fields and you,is that she loved you so much,she would do anything for you. Just know,that Emily fields,will always be in your-"

"Heart..."

She says,and I look at her. She hugs me tighter,and closes her eyes. I just keep staring at her blonde hair,and wondered.