There's nothing to fix

Part 22

General

          Even though we just met,
I've fallen in love with you at first look,and when you smilenicely to me,it feels like I'm a person that has a feeling. Just before i met you,i never met a person who smiled at me like that. My career was amazing,and i thought that it was enough to be alone forever. To just die alone. But,i met you and it changed that. I feel like I've been loved again.

"Ali,the breakfast...i left it on the table..it must be chilly now..oops.."

"It's fine. We can just eat something else. I've some food in the fridge. Let me make you something."

"No,no,no you don't need to. I can live without food. I'm not that hungry."

"You're craving for food,Em. You gotta eat."

"But..that's not what I'm actually craving for."

"What do you mean?"

The brunette keeps staring at her blondie,with no emotions,looks serious of hunger. Finally the blonde understands what her girlfriend's asking for.

"Em..we just had-"

*ring *ring

"Who is that?"

"Hold on. Oh..It's just my manager. I'm running late for my photoshoot."

"What are you standing here for c'mon let's go there now."

"Em,i don't want to release you. This is nice. Let's just stay like this."

"But what about your career? You don't want to lose it beacause of me..and i don't want you to lose your job beacause of me too.."

The blonde was so proud of Emily that she cares about her career. But the career is not important to her anymore. Beacause she has something else that's important.

"What matters now is you. I don't care if my career is lost. All i want is you. All i want to think about is you. I always do think about you everyday i just couldn't let you go."

"Ali.."

Alison cupps her girlfriend's cheeks with her hands after she turned her body facing Emily,and look at her eyes. The pairs she loved to see. The girl she loves from the bottom of her heart.

*bang! *bang! *bang!

"Alison! Alison!"

They both looks to each other after the heard the excitement yell. Emily starts to panic,but she have to do something. Ali starts to be afraid,but remembering back the yell,it sounds like they are excited yells. Ali grabs Emily's arm,staying behind her. Emily shushes her,and telling her to stay in the room.

*whispering
"Is the front door locked..?"

Ali nods in fear,she could barely breathe. Emily tries to calm her down,but she's afraid too. Someone could break in the house.

*whispering

"Okay,stay here. I'll go down and check who is it. "