I'm the same person

Part 38

Alison

Well,Hanna is upstairs with Emily. I don't know what they're doing exactly but I don't give a damn right now. I feel like bad mood right now for no reason. The feeling just came in to me.
I was still in the kitchen,standing right there like how I did a few minutes ago. There's no sound. Just sweet silence. I wonder what Hanna is doing with Emily upstairs. But It's quiet.

I look up to the ceiling and keep staring,and sigh. It's the only thing I see for a long moment.

*bip (ringtone)

My phone chimed so I go after it. I took it out of my hand bag and check whatever or who ever texted me. Oh it's Spencer.

Spencer-"I did like you told me to. I explained every single bit of the story at her and no lies. Guess what happened."

Alison-"Hmm...she understood and accept your explanation and she forgave you?"

Spencer-"Yes! God,I can't thank you enough,Ali. Thank you for making me realise how insecure I am. I really appreciated it."

Alison-"Anytime."

Spencer-"It was nice for you,AND Hanna Marin to help me. Can you tell her for me that I said thank you? I'm a little bit shy to go see her face to face."

Alison-"Of course. She'd love yo help one of Emily's best friends,Spence."

Spencer-"Thank you. You're a really good person,Alison."

I wanted to type but I forgot what I wanted to. I thought nothing,I had nothing to reply back,I can't just leave her hanging.

Alison-"Each person has a heart. They keep love in it. Share it with one of their loved ones."

Wait why did I replied that? It suddenly came out of my fingers.

Spencer-"You're right. And thanks again,Ali.😊"

I turned off my phone and looked everywhere. Spencer never did that before. I feel...for some reason, nice. Is this how Emily feel before? She helped a lot of people..and is this how people feel when they help out?

I've never felt like this before.

...

Emily

Again,I'm alone in the room. Ugh. Perfect. I dont need anyone. I don't need anyone to get in here and make more problem. I just...why do i feel like craving for something? I feel..like I need a taste of- nope. No way. No way,no way no way no way no way no way no way no way. I am NOT craving for Alison. No way. She may taste so good and she is hot,but no. Don't tell me that I'm falling in love with Alison. Yuck. Love,is a strong word,but no I've never fallen in love with anyone before. The OTHER Emily may have lots of relationships before,but I'm way different. I've never had any relationships before. Not ever. And I'm okay with that. And I wanna stay like that. And just-dammit I am falling in love with Alison! God! Why do I feel like that?!I mean,I've seen a lot of people with perfect hair and dressing,and all but why do i feel like alison is different than anything and anyone?! Stop thinking about it! Stop thinking about Alison! She has nothing to do with me,and I don't have anything to do with her. We're just here to know some mystery where we might never know,and that's it. No one's falling in love with anyone. All the kiss Ali did is just nothing. It means nothing. Nothing at all,dammit!

I sigh and let my head fall to the front as I look down giving up. I exhale and it hips my lip and made a weird sound.

I'm not falling in love with anybody. So stop thinking that I am.