Rescued 2

(So i feel like using this song; Pump it on this chapter and the soon action might be a good idea. Cause Emily will be a little bad ass,and with this song it'll make you move a little. Thats why i love will.i.am °●°)

*And since i can't load the song and add the media,you'd have to hear on your own for a while. I'll be sure to load it soon.

Part 42

Emily

I wake up,and my head was spinning and hurt. Blood starts to run out of my skin. Someone hit me with something hard. I dont know what it is,and who it is. I look around and there was only a light bulb on the ceiling and nothing else.

"Where am I..?"

I realised I was tied on a wooden chair again,but this time I'm only tired to the hands and ankles. I tried to shake my body to free myself,nothing. I can't free myself the ties are really hard like a lock.

I remembered about Hanna,and started to call out her name but it was just silence in the almost dark room. I start to panic and look everywhere for a sharp thing to cut the rope.

There are completely nothing in the room.

I have to get Hanna. I have to go out of this place!

I thought of ways to look for anything that could be useful. But my head is just too busy thinking about Hanna.

"Listen you freak! Whoever you are,let me go! Who are you?!"

Still dark silence. I try to pull my hand up out of the tie,and slid a little but it hurts my skin. I don't care, I have to get Hanna. But suddenly,light appeared on top of my head so I look up. There's a small tv on the ceiling. It appeared a footage of Ali only in her undies and her bra tied on a wooden pole.

"Ali?!"

Her head was down but she's still breathing. And I saw another light coming in the footage,it was fire. Burning a rope. The rope that was tied on Ali. She's gonna burn!

"Ali!"

I start to shake my hands and ankles. I need to go out. I need to find d Hanna and Ali! Why is she here?! Who is doing all of this?!

The footage changed. Then appeared a woman my age,grinning sick at me.

"Don't worry Emily. She'll be in good touch."

Touch?!

"Don't fucking touch her you creep!"

"Aww,a little fiesty. The kind of type Ali loved. C'mon Em. Join me it'll be fun."

"Over my dead body!"

"Pfft,you think I'd shower her with love? That was a long time ago. Now I get to kill her like she promised me when we were at 5th grade."

Ali you made a promise to kill you by your friend?! Ali you're crazy!

"I'll kill her,and then I'll have a little dance with you. Okay? Wait for me as I'm coming to you."

She winked at me and I just hate it. I stare at her and glare,she smiles and the tv turns off. I can't let that rude bitch kill Ali!

Alison

I feel so dizzy..I dont remember a thing..all that I remembered is that I arrived at the photo shoot,and Audrey,my assistant,gave me my coffee. But..then...I think I blacked out..?

I can't open my eyes that much,it's so heavy. And my head is really dizzy,everything I see is a bit blurry.  I'm tied to a wooden pole,I can't move.