How is it possible

Part 30

Alison

"Well,it was nice knowing you,Em."

"You too. It was nice... Maybe..we should hang out together. If,you want to."

"I'd love to. If you're alright with it I'll give you my number."

"Sure."

I took her hand,and took out my pen from my handbag,and write down my phone number at her palm. I teasingly drew a small heart at the end of my phone number and let her see it. She giggles looking at it and smiles to me. She nods and i stand up.

"I should be going. I'll call you tonight if you're up to. You know..if you're up to talk to anyone."

"Of course. Thanks for hanging out with me today. Although I've been ditching my work."

I giggled and she stands up too. She smiles again,and of course i smile back.

"See you later then."

"Okay,bye Ali."

I walked to the door,and she stands there. I turned my head to her and she waved to me a goodbye. And i smile cooly and got out of the store. I looked at her from the glass,and she was taking my empty cup of no coffee with her hand. But she put it back on top of the table,and smiled to herself. She looked at her palm,and giggled smiling brightly.
She smiles calmingly and took a short breath. She took back the cup and send it to the back of the counter. I looked down,and smiled a little. Continued my walk to home.

...

On my way there,i forgot that Spencer was on the call. Oh,she must've ended the call cause i ditched her along the time.

Sorry Spence. I forgotten about you...

I dialed her number and called her. She thank god answered the call back,and i put my phone on my ear.

"I know,i know i got too carried away. But she was too interesting."

"Yea,what are you talking about exactly?"

"Emily. The girl that i met at the Brew?"

"What girl? Emily's dead,Ali. Look,i know you're upset and getting crazy that she's gone,but snap out of it. She's gone,and that's that Ali. Ugh,i need to sleep goodnight Ali. See you around."

"But i thought-"

*beep.

She hung up. But..who did i just talked to then on the phone? If i tell Spencer about what happened she may think I'm crazy..but i DID talked to her on the phone earlier..and it's not even night-

Oh shhitt. It is night! But it was just afternoon! How can it turned night already?! I need answers!

I need someone to believe me. Spencer won't, and so is Aria...
💡ting!(i know it's annoying lol)
I know someone!

*ring *ring

"Speak."

"Hey,Hanna. I need your help. I know you miss me and Emily now,but-"

"Aww i miss you too."

"No,that's not what i mean,i-just-"

"What are you trying to say,Alison-"

"I saw Emily today!"

"...what the hell are you saying now."

"Look,i kniw you think I'm getting crazy,but you have to believe me. This is not about me, this is about Emily."