Thank the heaven

Part 61

Friday,January 2018.

Alison

I don't see anything anymore,just dark. But I feel that I can open my eyes. So when I did open my eyes,the first thing i see is Emily.

"Alison! You're awake!"

"What? Alison's awake?"

"Alison!"

Wow. There's a lot of people here in my ward huh? Even Pam and Wayne. Spencer and Aria,and...

"Hanna?"

I try to sit up and saw her holding somebody's hand. When they came a little closer,my eyes is amazed.

"Wow. Hello."

"Hi.."

"Didn't see you coming,Cara. So what's new?"

I say a little flirty,and she just giggles and Hanna blushes. I look at Emily and she kept looking a time happily. I wiped her cheek that was wet,and she holds my hand.

"It was you the whole time,right?"

She looks at me,and nod a little and smile. I look at Pam,and she just winks at me. Spencer and Aria smirks at me while biting their lips,and I just laugh. There's so many people who is visiting me,I feel so thankful. My head is a little dizzy,and I covered my forehead with my fingers.

"What happened?"

"The doctor said that you had an attack that doesn't even exist. But it turned out it was nothing."

Spencer said it,and I nod. But then,I heard chuckles,and when I look at them again,they keep smiling.

"What?"

They can't stop smiling,so I turn my head to Emily. I don't understand,what is it? She touches my belly,and I feel that it got a little bit bigger. My eyes were widen and I smile looking at Emily.

"We're gonna have a baby."

I squeal and open my arms wide,and hug Emily's neck. She chuckles and I keep screaming at her ear. Everyone smiles while watching us,and I cry while still hugging Emily.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...

Emily

After five months...

Well,yeah,for the past few months had been crazy. But we had fun. Together.

Right after Ali got out of the hospital,we got back to our house. The old Alison Dilaurentis's house.(I suck at that)We even made a special room for our baby. Ali's belly is big now,and I keep talking to my baby. We decorated the house to look a little bit cheering,but Ali wanted it to be blue. So I agreed. Because blue matches with her eyes. Like the sky or the ocean. We painted the walls together,and kinda made a mess at each other but it was fun.

And turns out,Hanna is dating a model and actress,same like I do. What a surprise. Her name is Cara delevingne. A model. Ali knows her,and they spent time together as friends and soon as a family.

Spencer and Aria got a baby,and named him Mike Hastings. He's super cute. His only one month,so his a little fragile. And when I held him,I think how our baby gonna be. Only three more weeks and it'll turn into an embryo. I think.

Mom and I had been through some pain too,we both lost dad while he was in a war. But he was the one that got me strong. That made me strong. And fight. We always visit his grave. I always cry when I talk to him about how I always be his little girl. But,Ali is always there for me,always there to calm me down. I love her so much.