I'm not okay. Really.

Part 3

Hanna

I feel sorry for Emily. She is suffering so badly. She suffered pain and now grief. I felt that before. Lucas did that to me. I never seen Emily so mad and upset before. She was never high in emotions like this before. She had been hiding those feelings for so long and now it's been released. And it costed a scar at the heart. I wonder how much scars she has. Someone has to fix her back. I looked tensely at Emily's eyes and it bruised so much by the cause of,well crying and rubbing so badly.

"Em,you shouldn't drive me take over-"

"No,no I'm fine it's alright I can see the damn road,Hanna.."

"Em are you drunk?"

"No! Well...I did took a few glasses when we we're eating dinner earlier.."

"Em! Why didn't you tell ME! It's dangerous to drive and drunk! No wonder

"I'm not that drunk-"

"No. Pull over let me drive."

"Ow stop pulling my fughin' forearm oooh gimme that shiny thing what is that that's your ring?"

"Okay,Em. Pull over. You know how to pull over right?"

"No. Oh right I found the steering wheel okay now I remember."

Oh god we're in the middle of the road and there's no other car but us. Feels like an abandoned highway full of souls and ghosts.
Emily pulled over safely and thank God she did. But when she blacked out her feet became heavy and pushed the gas lever. I rushed over Emily's lap to stop her feet pushing it. The car moved fast but stopped when I lifted her feet. I sighed and slammed my head at the window. And exclaimed for how hard I slammed my head. I saw light shining from the back of the car. I thought it was just nothing. But it was coming towards us. Something feels wrong and uncomfortable. I tried waking Emily up but she's completely drunk. The light came even closer and my panic grew bigger.

"Em. Em. Emily wake up!"

"Wake me no more.."

"Crap. How am I gonna drive if you're not moving?"

"Later Hanna..It's not even-hey what's that light?"

"Em! Emily! Emily!!"

Oh no..

What happened..? It's all black..And blinking..it hurts..my whole body..omygod..

"Emily!!"

Emily's head laid on top of the steering wheel.

"Emily wake up!"

The car flipped. We had an accident..

"Emily No.."

It was the light..it was a car who hit us..And turned the car upside down..

"Somebody help!!"

She can't die. She can't.

Emily

Sunday,January 2018

Everything feels weird after something felt like hit me. My whole body feels cramping and pain,and I couldn't move. I tried opening my eyes,and the one thing I see is a picture of Hanna in my mind. Where is She? Wait where is She?! I leaned my body up and turned my head sideways looking for Hanna. I'm at the hospital? What happened? Why is there a bandage around my forearm?

"You're awake."

I turned my head and Oh how relieved I am to see Hanna.

"Han..what happened?"