Wash my eyes

Part 33

Emily

I can't believe what I just said,but I think that made Alison realised that this wasn't her fault. The OTHER Emily..I died was because of someone else..the dude Alison mentioned..I figured out that the dude named Brad,killed me. What I think Alison stuttered about is; that the guy Brad,killed me,and that somehow he got knocked down,and then Alison hold me. I was dying in her arms,and then slowly the death angel took me. I think that's how the story were. It all make sense.

"Alison..?"

"Yeah?"

Me and Alison was sitting. But Alison was on top of my lap,she was lying on the ground. And I was playing with her hair.

"Are you sure you're okay with lying on the ground? I mean,your clothe will be ruined."

"Don't worry about me. I like sitting like this sometimes. It makes me feel comfortable. "

"What do you mean?"

"No paparazzis,no cameras,no bothering stuff. No nothing. Just...us."

"Yeah. It's nice like this. We get to see the stars,the night..You."

"Me?"

"Your eyes. It glows in the night. Like a cat."

"(*giggles softly) yeah. I'm a cat."

We both burst out giggling at each other. And i continue to play with her hair. Twirling it around my finger,and combing it with my fingers.

"You know..Your hair is pretty when it's curled up."

"Really? I mean,I just use conditioners to make it straight. But I've never had my hair curled."

"Oh Em. Actually I don't care,your hair is pretty whether it's curled up or not. It's just the same. "

She knows how to flirt with me,though. I like that. It's beasty. And nasty. And don't forget naughty and adorable.

She plays with my hair,pulling it down slowly and gently. I start to yawn,and she closes my mouth for me. I smile drowsily and sweep her forehead. She smiles awhile closing her eyes,and I give a peck at her forehead. I didn't regret doing that,because she smiles even wider and I spot a blush at her cheeks. She opens her eyes again,and the blue pair of eyes appeared. She smiles at me when I tilt my head and smile. She never stops smiling to me. I never met a person this perfect before. Sure,she is a model,but when I met her in person she actually like other people. Compassionate,sensitive and highly adorable. She loved the Emily before,but somehow I think there's some connection between Alison and I.

"You look tired. Want to rest on my lap next?"

"I'd love to.(*smiling meekly)"

She leans up,gets off of my lap and sit at the same position I just sit. She past her lap three times,and I slowly lay my head on top of her lap. She smiles at me,and plays my hair.

"Comfy?"

"Yeah. Thanks. This is the first time I ever lay my head on someone's lap."

She giggles and sweeps my forehead. She plays with my hair just like how I played with hers. I look at her,not looking away. She looks amazing with the stars. Of course she is. She's perfect with anything. Wait.

Why do I feel something..? Something towards her..? Why do I feel...like I'm falling in love with Alison? I've never fallen in love with anyone. Is this how it feels to be fallen in love with a woman this perfect? Why do..I love Alison..?

"You're..pretty..Just like your mother."

"Don't you have a mother Alison?"

She didn't answer. She just looks at me,but slowly her smile fades. It's like she thought of something in the past.