Too fast keep it slow

Part 34

Spencer

At morning..

"Need anything sweety?"

"Aww,thanks but I'm good."

"You haven't eaten anything Aria. You should."

"I know I just..I don't know what to eat."

"Don't ever say that! You have me,babe. I can take care of you. Just let me do this. I have a book about pregnant wife."

"My belly is not that big Spence."

"And it is growing so eat this salad I made."

"Thanks,but the baby is fine Spencer-"

"Wait how long have you been keeping a secret about you pregnant?"

"For.. three weeks. Why?"

"Only five more weeks until it grows to an embryo."

"You read a lot of things about babies didn't you?"

"I just can't wait to raise this little precious..."

"I know,me too. But what should we name it?"

"I don't know. I'm okay with anything you name him or her."

"...Carren Hastings."

"Yea..that sounds good. Carren Emilia Hastings." 

"So our little girl is going to be named Carren. But what if it's a little boy?"

"Craig Hastings?"

"Craig..Shwitz Hastings."

"Wow you really like to make names do you?"

"This is your wife of course I do."

"Wait until your belly grows bigger...I can't wait to talk to her or him.."

"I'm so glad I get to make love to a person like you. I get to raise this child perfectly with full love."

"Carren Emilia Hastings or Craig Shwitz Hastings,we can't wait to see you.."

I gently sit beside Aria who is sitting on the couch alone watching tv. I slowly get near her and press my lips against her. The flavour I've always liked. Giving my wife a peace and quiet moment together. Just the both of us at the living room. This is what I want to do with Aria for a long time. Finally I'm going to have another human being in my life as my important one. My baby.

I did good getting her pregnant. Not like how...Brad did..three years ago..I don't know if Alison is pregnant just like Aria but..I think she might be soon..

*flashback

Me and Ali were at the mall. Aria was at home painting a portrait of Emily. She's working hard on it a home. While I have to follow little queen bee here to go shopping at the bee hive for some honey.

I was carrying bags and boxes. It's not tat many,it's just heavy. Only two bags and one box is heavy.  I have no idea what she shopped for.

"Well,I think that's enough. I don't want to spend a lot right."

"Alison..are..you Okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're.. crying?"

"No I'm not. Just some..dust in my eyes. Anyways it doesn't matter. I want to go to the restroom. You wait here."