Drunk in love

Chapter 36

Hanna

*ring *ring

"Hello?"

"Hey,aahhhhhh can you pick me up..?"

"Why what's up? Wait why do you sound drunk? God,have you been drinking?"

"...maybe..I think I just had few drinks.."

"Few,she says?"

"Okay fine! I had plenty of drinks. I'm  just..frustrated."

"Why exactly?"

"(*sighs) some douchebag named Alison with her little baby Emily made a problem...?And ah..And I don't know..maybe they're making out while I'm out right now.."

"Okay Hanna you're drunk. Let me pick you up. Where are you?"

"At a pub. I think. Or a club..I don't know. A bar..?"

"(*laughs) think it back did you just called Alison a douchebag?"

"Yeah..I Just did. Haha now get your ass here. Or I'll hit something."

"Okay,just stay there.I'll be there any minute."

"K,hun-bun. Come to mommy."

*bip

"God,I don't know why I'm frustrated for."

I said to myself. It feels like I'm losing control of my mind. I can barely remember what I'm doing. I feel so drunk for drinking a lot, i feel so nauseating. I was sitting at the pub or whatever place I'm at, my fingers at my forehead,covering my face a little.
I look around so no one would notice me,and they were just doing they're own business and stuff.

Where the heck is Caleb?! He should be here minute! Any minute! Wow,is my thought getting messed up too?!

I sigh,REALLY long. And grunt. I put my head on top of my arm,while my arm us on top of the long,wooden desk. I kinda fell asleep,but then a waitress came to me and tap my arm.

"Do you want another drink? If you don't,you can go home."

I raised my forearm without even raising my head,pointing my index finger to her a yes. But she didn't quite understand that,she just stayed quiet so I said something to make it clear.

"YES? Please. God,learn sign language, people."

"Alright then."

She poured another shot at my glass,and I finally tilt my head really fast,but my eyes closed. I slowly raise my eye lids,and look at the little glass in front of me. I almost touch it,but a woman ran next to me and took the glass and swing it away from me. I tried to snatch it away from him,but he keeps getting away and said,

"No. You had enough. Time to go home,sweetheart."

"Who are you? Wait are you my mom?"

"No,I'm Cara. But I need you to stop drinking a lot."

"What's with the accent..?? I love the sound of it...Haha.. "

"Glad you liked it. But you really need to stop drinking. You're..really drunk..ah.."

"Hanna. Hanna Marin."

"Yeah,you're really drunk,Hanna Marin. You should stop."

"And you should stop being so amazing!"

"Alright..(*giggles) thanks. I'm flattered."

"What's your name again...?"

"Cara. Have you heard of me?"