date night out 2

(This is a song by Billie eillish it's really interesting)

Part 12

Spencer

"Tell me. Do you love her?"

"What..are you talking about?"

"Do you have feelings. For Emily?"

"I.."

"Ali. You may be a model,and everyone thinks you're so popular and really high than other people,but Emily thinks you different."

"Do you..know Emily?"

Busted. Well,time to be honest I guess.

"Yes. I know her. We were best friends since middle school. But when Sara did that horrible little thing,Emily had to move out."

"Spencer.."

"And then YOU came in. And met Sara. And started to be a really mean person."

"Spencer,"

"Ali you have no idea who Sara is."

"I know,I'm..I'm sorry I ever said things to you and Aria..But please you have to believe me. I have Changed."

"How can I trust you?"

"Please,i promise I'll be nice. "

"You never begged or even talked to me before after high school was over. But why now?"

"I.."

"Ali answer me."

"What happens if..I talked to you like a nice girl at high school? What happens if I always sit next to you and eat lunch? Will that be good for you?"

"What do you mean..?"

"I was mean to you. But what happens if I suddenly changed and actually be nice to you?"

"I.."

"It'd feel weird wouldn't it? That's why I didn't want you to feel that I'm a person who can change that easily. What I'm trying to say is..that I didn't meant at all with all the words I said to you. That was all fake words."

"Why."

"Beacause I was trying to protect you and Aria's relationship together. Sara knew that you guys were together. I tried to stop her from telling to the principal. If I be nice to you guys,she'll tell your secret. I didn't want that to happen. So I joined her."

"You.."

"I became like her and ruled the school with their secrets,lies,and truths. All of them was in my grip."

"You're lying."

"I'm not,Spencer. Please trust me."

Her look that i can't resist. But she looks really honest. Maybe i should trust her. She apologised.

"Fine. But you still hadn't answer my question. "

"Spencer I.. I'm not sure to tell you..But.. I think I'm having a crush on her.."

"Seriously Ali? Emily is a girl that no one could ever resist! She's an amazing woman. She literally would do anything for you. If you love her,you shouldn't express it at me,express it at Emily. Because.."

"Beacause What..?"

"She loves you too,Ali. She was so into you,she kept saying a lot of good things to you at me. And..

She really wants you."

"Is that what she really said to you..?"

"No. She didn't. But she actually showed it through her eyes. You can see it deep inside,that she's attracted in you."