Truth told

Part 53

Alison

Emily was kissing my neck,and I was touching her back hair that was messing up her perfect hair. But she doesn't mind it. Her hand was at my waist and the other one tickling my spot. Doing two things in a row. She's doing it perfectly. I keep moaning,nd she keeps doing it. Good thing I'm still in my outfit. But this pink shirt is really annoying. Emily smiles between the kisses and I giggle a little. She bites my neck really hard and I moan. It's gonna leave a mark and will be visible. Dammit,Em.

But she still doing it,while slowly unzipping the zip of my pants. Pulling it out and revealing my underwear.

Emily looked at it and looked at me.

"Peach underwear?"

She asks. I got confused but i understand why she said that. I smile softly at her and explained,

"I liked this one brand of underwear I bought last year. The colour is peach and I love the silk of it."

She shaped her mouth an O and I giggled. She smirked at me and I smile,

"I like it."

She says. And I blush. It seems the butterflies appeared again in my stomach. She puts her hand on my stomach,and almost close to my underwear. She smiles softly at me but smirked. She looked back down and slides her hand against my stomach into my underwear. She touches it a lot and makes circle bit I can't stop feeling like almost exploding. She presses her lips against mine while still doing it. But I keep moaning between the kisses. She smiles softly at me and do it roughly. She gets faster and faster,and I can't stop calling Emily's name. Yelling not to loud,but I just had to. Our neighbours would probably hate us. To quiet me down,Emily pressed her lips again. She gets deep,inside. But she stopped,still kissing me. Her hands just go all the way back up,and to my chest in my shirt that was almost swiped up to my breasts. She sneaks her hand in my bra,and played with my boob. She bites my lip and I moan,licking it. Her spit on my lips,and keeps kissing me again. She smiles while kissing me,and squeezed. I almost scream her name out of my lungs but I quickly closed my lips sealing them so I won't yell. But I open a little and breathe,when Emily plays with it gently. Her other free hand was holding my hand interlocked fingers,and sitting on the pillow. I was positioned by leaning my back against the head wood of the bed. She was laying her head on my chest bone,and still touching everywhere on my body. She went to my neck and licks it,and her hot breath hits my back ear.

"This is your punishment. Get use to it."

She says,and I look at her while my jaw was still open a little. I look at her and smile but tired.

"Looks like I have to make more trouble then to get this."

I say flirtlable,and smirking. She licks her lips and leaned back to me. Kissing my lips,stealing my heart. I can feel that I'm pretty turning my head to her that a bone on my neck revealed out. Her touch are really sneaky. I can't say no to her. And so she can't ever say no to me. I smile between the kisses and she pulls me closer. There was no gap,at all. She pulls down my pants and pulls up my shirt. My pants was on the floor,and I took the shirt. I hold it with my index finger and my thumb. And let it fall down to the floor. She smirks at me and I smile childishly. After I look at her in the eyes for couple of seconds,I put my hand on her waist and grabbed her shirt to pull it up. I had to stand on my knee to do it and she sits comfortably while i reveal her flesh. She raises her arms up and let me pull it up to her fingertips. I throw away her shirt but I fall and caused Emily to lay down on her back. She grunt and smiled at me. Good. She's not me. She giggles a little and I smile. My knees were beside her waists,her stomach was right above my body,and her legs are bent up behind my butt. I lean down and put my hands on the bed,beside her neck. I swipe her hair around her face away with my palm,and saw that she's blushing. I smile softly,and said,

"You have a beautiful face."

She blushes again and smile. I rub her cheek with my thumb and leaned to her. Pressing my lips to hers,tasting the most wanted lips. Probably I'm eating her lips. I did like what she did to me,biting her lip and licking it. I go down and peck every time I go down. She moans and grips the mattress. I sit on her stomach to lean down even more,so there will be no gap. I lick her,and bite her even more. I'm gonna leave a mark too and make her feel the same way I do. She turns her head to the other way,and I keep kissing her neck. She breaths hard whenever I kiss her roughly. I put my hands on her arm and it spreads out. I go down again,to her stomach. I kissed it and she moves,maybe she's ticklish. I go down and sit on my knees,but bent my body to unzip her jeans. I smirk at her while doing that and she just trying to catch her breath but smile at me. She moves a lot and it was a little hard for me to do that.

"Stop,moving."

"I can't help it. It tickles."

"Get over it."

I say,and smile while trying to low down the zip. It's down,so I pull the jeans down to make it completely down. I throw her jeans to the back and it hits the floor. I smile and look at her,and she just breathes harder than I thought I did. I'm half naked,and so is she. I go back up to her face,but my hands stuck at her. She looks at me and smirked,and her mouth is open as her hot breath hits my chest.

"You don't get to do the same thing I did."

I tilt my hand while still smiling,and raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

I said and she nods. I nod either but slowly understanding,and figuring a way to make her feel important in my life. I just stare at her in the eyes,it makes me feel perfect. I move her hair to spread,and lean down to her. I pressed lips with her,and take everything in me to her. I interlocked my fingers with her,and our chest were against each other's. I pull away and go to her ear,saying,

"I get to do that,right?"

I said. And she smiles. But I can do better. Than just kissing her on the lips. I sit on my knees once again,and squeezed her boobs. Playing with it as if it's a sponge. She moans and I love to hear it. She calls my name with a weak voice,but a hot one. I move my hair to the other side,and open the clip of her bra. I pulled it off her and throw again,her that it's the underwear. I pulled it down and throw it to the floor. And kissed back Emily's lips.

She gets me in the covers,and we do our thing. It keeps lasting. My love to her last and grew bigger. Being with her and in her arms makes me feel safe. For once in a lifetime. I guess.

I won't be able to see her after this. I've decided. I'm sorry Em. But I have to hurt you again. Please don't be mad at me.