Traitor

Part 23

General

Alison..Dilaurentis..the girl who betrayed me..and let a man treated me like shit.

The brunette was exclaiming..her leg is really painful. Her girl left..maybe she shouldn't call Alison her girl anymore. Beacause she just treated her like a bag full of crap. It totally drove Emily off the cliff. She has no idea Alison is that kind of person. They left,closing the door,leaving Emily bleeding. She got stab by the guy,even she didn't notice she got stabbed.

"Fuck...me.."

She whispers to herself. Even though she knows she's losing blood. Her phoone is just right beside her,but she's too weak to take it. She just stares at the phone,then to the ceiling.

What the hell is wrong with me...why am i like this...why am i such a stupid bitch..always not thinking before having a relationship with anyone..like her..

She feels dizzy,her eyelids heavy like a ton heavy. She couldn't keep her eye wide open. But she just needs to see things. She forces herself to open her eyes,to see the living room for the last time. Before she dies.

"This..is..bullshi-"

*bang! *crash!

"Alison..?"

All she can see is that Alison was walking to her,and abojt to carry her. Then everything..was pitch black..she couldn't see anything..

...

"Emily,wake up you stupid bitch."

Emily tries to open her eyes,but she just can't open it. She can just blink. But she closes her eyes then. Someone grabbed her cheeks,and presses it.

"You can open your eyes right? Open it now! Look at my pretty face!"

When she had to open her eyes,she widely open them. As in shock,she's seeing things. But,it's real...right? She's not looking at what she is looking..right?

"Emily..i'm sorry.."

"Shut up! You don't want to be stabbed too,right babe?!"

"Alison..?"

The brunette is so shock,that she's seeing her girl on the bed,tied at the wrists. Wearing a long lingerie. Alison was crying. There's a cloth tied loose around her neck,like she had been mouth closed. Emily wants to kick him qgain,but the man tied her ankles,wrists,and her body. She can't move at all. The man keeps pressing her cheeks,and then releases it by pushing it a little.

"Oh,you must seeing your girlfriend on the bed like that,right? Well,I'm gonna do somethingto her so just watch and enjoy. Okay?"

"Please...please please don't do this..kill me instead for disturbing you!"

"Oh,Emily..it won't be that easy you know? I'm still keeping Alison. She's mine not yours."

"Please don't do this..Brad please no.."

"Brad..?"

"Oh right,You don't know me. I'm Alison's fiance,Brad Dickens."

"Yea,you dick."

"Hey! Listen to me,you have no rights to steal my Alison,okay? No right!"

"Then why attack me?"

"I'm..I'm just depressed that she left me..i can't let Alison go..until you started to go out with her."

"SHE left you,beacause you were being a piece of crap to her!"

"How did you know i cheated on her..?"