JUST friends

Part 9

Alison

"Last night was fun. Be sure to cherish that shirt."

"Okay,I will. And,I agree. Maybe we can do that again some time."

"A sleepover at my house? With you? Of course! I would love do it again."

"Well,thanks for having me here,Alison. And the  reakfast was amazing. I'll be sure to see you again."

I smiled and nod gently. I wish she won't leave. I really want her to stay even longer. My feelings to her keeps on lingering. I have no idea why I even have feelings to her. She's really pretty. How can Sara do something awful to her? Just beacause she thinks that Emily's the weakest link,doesn't mean that she have to do something bad to her. Her deep eyes,I couldn't stop staring at them. It was like there was something hidden inside. Something that she didn't want to tell anyone or doesn't even want to know what it is. Maybe i should convince her to have a happy life and forget about Sara. After all,I was about to share some of my pain to her,but I think later would do. I waved at her,and she left walking away from me. I don't know,but looking at her walking so weakly like that from behind,it's a little sad to me. She needs something. Maybe I can help her.

I sighed and think that maybe it's just a waste of time. Maybe I should just focus on my work. In late anyways. Great.

Emily

*ring *ring

"What."

"Let me guess,ya didn't call me last night beacause something amazing happened,isn't it Em?"

"Not the right time now,Spencer."

"Why?"

"I'm just,i don't know but,why am in feeling strange or something towards Alison?"

"There must be something in your heart that's working on something. I don't know what it is,but I'm thinking...

You like her,don't you?"

"I think,I am..But I'm just not sure that she is the one. I mean,she was a friend to SARA. And,she once became a devil to you guys."

"But hey,look at the bright side,she was nice to you,remember? That means there's something between you guys. "

"But why do I feel so down? "

"You're just scared,Em. It's alright to talk your problems to someone you care. You've shared your problems to me before,but now there's Ali,the one that you could tell problems too. Just consider her like me. She's your friend now. She'll understand."

"But what if you're wrong? What if she doesn't?"

"Trust me,Em. I know she was the villain before,but when you said that she's nice last night,I think something changed her. Or someone changed her to a nice girl."

"Do you think so? Cause I'm not sure. She still looks scary to me."

"Em. That's your problem! You keep saying things about girls that will keep making you feel guilty even though you did nothing! You just need to trust her first,then if she's not believable,then leave her. There's plenty of more angels out in the world."

"But I don't want to seek for others,I just think that she's perfect."

"So go and give her trust. Maybe one day,she'll think your more than  different. You're amazing,Em. Anyone can have a perfect person like you."

"Aww,thanks Spence. I needed that advice."

"Good. Now,go have something to eat. Have something nutritious too. You don't want to crawl back to the hospital."