what to do next

Part 20

General

The blonde was curious on why her brunette was talking to a random guy. After waiting them to finish talking,the guy got in the ward,and the brunette walks to the blonde as soon as she saw her.

"Who's that?"

The blonde couldn't stop thinking about Emily has a 'thing' at the guy. The brunette shooks her head rapidly and smiles at her blondie.

"Don't get me wrong,he's just my friend."

"Who exactly?"

Emily realises that her blondie was a bit jealous and really curious with why she talked to the guy.

"It's Hanna's boyfriend. Hanna's in the hospital. She got sick and had a heavy fever. Wait why do you care?"

"I..i thought it was someone else who might be a pain in the ass to you so i got curious and asked you. Now that doesn't matter so let's go!"

Emily giggles at how cute Alison whines a lot. Emily knows that Ali is jealous. She can feel it. The nlonde took her brunette's hand and wuickly drag her out of the hospital. They got into the blonde's car,and drove away to Emily's parent's house.

"I thought we're heading back to MY house?"

"I want to go grab something from my home. My parents have something to give me."

"Do i have to come in?"

"If you want to meet them,sure."

The blondie smiles excitedly,but the brunette was surprised. And curious.

"Why are you so excited?"

"I'm going to meet your parents? They must be as stunning as you."

Emily blushes by the way her girl smirks and winks at her. Emily tilts her head to the right,still being curious.

"Think about it back,my dad is stunning you say?"

"No-i mean-in a-in a good way. Not  stunning like what you think he's like-"

The brunette leans to her and press their lips together. With such force of lust,the blonde couldn't stop feeling overwhelmed by the love it was controlled to her. Emily deepens the kiss but not for long. For what it felt minites later,Emily pulls away and give a cool smile and her girl. And ends it with a smirk.

"Say no more. Just come with me."

She says to her blondie and winked at her. Alison was so astonished by the girl that she always make surprises. She really fell in love with Emily Fields. The girl she would want to have for the rest of her life. Alison was paralysed in the car, but the brunette was already at the porch of her parents' house. Alison quickly got out of the car and runs to Emily standing beside her. Interlocking their fingers together,and keep grinning to each other. The brunette knocks the door three times,and the door opens slowly. Her mother smiles widely when she saw her daughter smiling really wide,she couldn't stop smiling. But the smile fades when she saw Alison.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

Emily asked. Pam looks at her daughter,and looks down. She didn't want her daughter to be sad,so she smiles sweetly to Alison.

"I'm fine. Come in,you two. Don't just stand there."

Pam lets the both of the girls come inside,and she closes the door slowly.

"You must be,Alison? Right?"

"Hi. Nice to meet you."

Alison greets hands with Pam,and they were greeting friendly. Pam asks them to sit comfortably on the couch.

"Wayne?! Your daughter's here! Bring out the gift!"

Emily was excited but shocked that her mom yelled really loud. She just giggles quietly and keep smiling. Her dad finally came down from the stairs,and he was holding something in a tied red box.

"Here you go. Our little happy girl."

"Aww,thanks mom. Dad."

"But! Before you open it,i need to borrow that young lady beside you for a moment,please?"

"Uhh,sure."

Alison looks at Emily fearfully. Having no idea why Pam called her. Wayne just smiled and standing looking at the box that her daughter holding. Pam drags Alison to the kitchen,and Emily looks at her dad in front of her worried.

"Dad-"

"Don't worry your mom won't eat her. She doesn't bite people."

"Okay,but why is she taking Alison away? Can't she see my gift too?"

"It's special. Just for you two. But only you can see it. Open up."

Emily was still worried,but she opens the box. She saw something shining inside. Shining bright,that made Emily curious on what it is. Until she finally knew what it is.
Her grandma's ring. It was beautiful. And perfect.

"Dad...oh It's beautiful..thank you.."

"We want you to have it. Until the time has come,use it."

Emily nods slowly,focusing only the ring. She stands up and givw her dad a big hug. She's so happy that her dad gave her the most valuable ring ever.

"This will look great with Alison. Thank you.."

She hugs her dad even tighter,the same like the moment her dad came back home from the military when she was eight.

"I'm so happy for you,Emmy."

The brunette starts to cry,but she holds it beacause her mom and her girl was back to them. She hid the ring into her pocket quickly so the blondie couldn't see it. Her dad past her something else,that was something in another box.

"What-"

"Just take it. Keep it until this December."

Emily nods and smile. And gave them a last hug. Emily already took her bags and fill it inside the car's trunk. Alison was behind Emily,waiting for her brunette hugging her parents for the last time.

"I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Aww,we'll miss our little girl too."

"Don't worry I'll invite you for Christmas dinner together as a family."

They nod and smile to their little girl. Waving goodbye to her,letting her go again.

Emily

I got in the car and Alison was already in the car.

"Are you ready?"

Alison asks,and i nod. I start to drive the car taking the both of us home.

I love her through her eyes,
Beacause she never give up on my love to her,
She understands that I've been through a lot,
And so she accepts me as her girlfriend,
Even though we just dated.