Cannot believe it

Part 8

Still night...

"Spencer?"

"Yup. Speak."

"I uh..I need to tell you something.."

"Tell me What? Did something happened?"

"Yea. Something did happened."

"Spill it out,hon."

"Well,i..don't get mad..I was up for jogging,and after i did jog,I feel uncomfortable and blacked out.."

"What?! You seriously didn't do that!! Em,you just got out of the hospital!"

"I know. I know. But then..guess who appeared in the story.."

"Who? Wait don't tell me it's-"

"Yes,Alison. The real Alison? Yes. Is She hot? Definitely. "

"Em where are you know?"

"At her house. Why?"

"Get outta there who knows what she'll do to you!"

"Hey,cut it out.Today she was different. She was..being nice."

"Nice? I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't describe her that at all!"

"I'm not kidding. She's being really nice to me. She even let me stay here."

"Okay,.that's new to her. Or maybe she wants a little juice from you-"

"Spencer!"

"What? That might happen. "

"I'm not even sure with how she thinks of me. It's like..She's playing with my heart.."

"Aw c'mon give her a taste of you. Who knows maybe she might like it."

"Spencer,she couldn't be possibly want me. You said it yourself,I have to be careful."

"I know but I have a feeling you might end up being with her."

"But I don't know if she likes a girl like ME. I'm way too lame. She deserves someone way more amazing than me."

"Emily,she's right there in that house. You wished on seeing her,and that happened. You wished you wanted her,but you feel like you don't deserve her.
Pah-lease you keep muttering her name while your were asleep once before,Em."

"You did not say that,Spence."

"C'mon. This is just your chance to be her friend. Or more, a sex toy,Em."

"Not helping Spencer! And I won't rewind back what happened like before!"

"Okay damn you don't need to scream at me."

"Emily?"

"Oh she's here. I'll call you later."

"Later girl. And remember to call me if anything juicy happened."

"K,bye."

"Who's that?"

"Oh just my-my..."

She is wearing..a friggin lingerie..And It's a black one! Why?! This is the best day ever!! Oh it's been so long since I haven't felt this naughty feeling. Maybe She's just trying to impress me because by the look of her face smirking,it looks like she's hungry. I'm craving for some too,but I don't think she feels the same. Maybe She's always like that. I kept staring at her and she raised both of her eyebrows.

"You were saying?"

"I-its my friend. I..I'm just..uhh Nice look anyway.."

Dammit.