Farewell

Part 25

Alison

"I'm Alison Dilaurentis. Emily's..friend. I just want to say a few words. I don't want to talk about my career,that I'm a model,i actually don't care about that. When i first met her,she was a kind woman,who would literally do anything for me. And a..a friend who is really special,she is a person who everyone would like. A woman with bright smiles,and a kind heart. I've met her,and thought that she would think that I'm just a loser,but i thought wrong. She's  actually a nice person. But..now that she's gone,there's nothing left for me to do without her. She's like my life. And now she's gone,i have nothing anymore. It's just too late to say sorry,but i know that she knows that I'm terribly sorry. Thank you."

It was a speech i wanted everyone to hear. There're a lot of people came by. I looked at the piece of paper i wrote a speech for Emily,thought for a moment. Looking at the word,

I love you,Emily.

I want to say it even though i kinda choke. But I'm taking the time too long. I should just let someone else get the chance to talk too.

"Anyone has any more words?"

I asked and walked to my seat beside Spencer,and Aria. Wiping my tear off,without even looking at Spencer. She kept looking at me like there was something going on. I spot that she was crying too. She stared at me for a long time,so i turned my head to her. She's still crying. Looking at me pissed out. I stared at her,and she moves her eyes up and down. And looks in front. I didn't know why she did that,but i don't care. Looking at the big picture of Emily smiling there,is all i need to look. Pam was sitting at the front row,right beside the row I'm sitting. Pam was really crying so hard,closing her mouth everytime she looks at the coffin. Everyone that knows Emily,was crying. Especially Emily's parents. Her mom and dad,hoped for her to have a good life. It's all that mattered.

General

*flashback*

"I..love...you...more..than..
anything..take..care of..yourself..and..and your life..don't let this son of a bitch...hurt you again.."

" *giggles in a sad way and crying
I will..just..don't leave me..I'm not ready to say goodbye.. i don't want to say goodbye.."

"Oh Ali..It's just me..remember..i will always..be..in your heart.."

"Shh..please don't say anything..it means you're gonna die..please.."

"Don't be sad..I'll be here..in your..heart."

*end of flashback

The time the blonde sees her girlfriend die,her words came back into the blonde's mind. Making the situation even tricker to stay happy. NO one is happy. Everyone who knows Emily is sad she's gone. Even..the blonde who loved her is sad.

Hanna

I arrived late but i get to see Emily's happy smiling face inside the picture. I'm glad i could make it. To see her last face. Her body inside the coffin. I feel like crying,but then a girl beside me handed me a tissue. I took it and smile at her. And thinking back her nice action,i showed her my hand,and give an introduction.

"Hi. I'm Hanna. Hanna Marin."

"Mona Vanderwaal. Nice to meet you."

"Yea. And..thanks for the tissue."

"Well,it's nothing. I get prepared. But i didn't expect to use the tissue for crying in this situation."

I giggled quietly and smile at her. And i realised she was really crying awful. Her mascara all stained her cheeks. Her eyeballs are red and puffy for crying a lot.

"Are you her friend?"

"Yea,I'm..actually her friend from work. I live in Ravenswood. I just moved here,actually i followed her to move here."

"Oh. I'm just a sore loser in high school. I was her friend and Spencer and Aria. But when she moved out and-"

"Let me guess,a queen bitch transferred in? Yea i know the whole story."

"You're interesting. Wanna be friends?"

"We already are..Mona..but..i just want to say goodbye for the last time at Emily."

"Yea. Me too. She was really nice to me. So i should say farewell too."

I nod at her and smile. And wipe my tear that fell to my cheek. Taking a deep breath,and let it out. I wonder how exhaling the last breath will be like Emily did. It's just so awful to see Emily,in that coffin.

"Well,it's really hurt,doesn't it? Losing the person whom you've loved so much,and the person who helped you for years,had finally left you. Even though she's still not ready to go."

"Yea. It really hurts to let her go. "

"It's beacause she cares about you,but you didn't have the chance to say goodbye."

Mona smiles weakly at me,and cry. I was crying again,and this time i was huffing. Caleb holds my hand ang grip it gently,i smile at him and he smiles to me meekly. But i don't think i can keep smiling if she's gone.

Spencer

I can't believe Alison. Why did she said she is a friend of Emily's?! Why would she lie that she actually her girlfriend?! She fucking died and she lied? Is she fucking kidding me?! I look at Alison and kinda glare,with a sad face. I can't believe she just said that. She didn't have to lie.

"You shouldn't have lied. "

I whispered to her. And she looks at me again. Looking confused.

"About what?"

I hicked and rolled my eyes smiling at her. She don't  know what she lied about?

"Seriously,Ali.You're unbelieveable."

I said and turned my head away from her. I wiped away my tear without even looking at anyone. Just staring at the picutre of Emily. Hung at the wall.