I'm back,Ali

Part 29

At night...

Alison

It was night,and i went back to my house. I entered my house,and closed the door. But when i turn,i remembered the couch,the way i sit and she slowly kisses me. And i looked down at the floor,the spot she died in my arms. The blood was cleaned,and nothing was left on it anymore. Just dust. And bitter memories.

I sigh and closed my eyes,leaning my head and body against the front door.

Big house,big job,amazing career,and rich. But all of it won't make me happy. I had someone amazing,and now i lost her. It's all my fault. I should've let myself go face to face with Brad. Not Emily.

I sigh again,and put the car keys on the short table in front of the couch. I went upstairs and into my bedroom. Emily's bags was still in my room,and unzipped. I bent down to look at Emily's clothes. It was all casual,that suits her. I got all of them out,but deep inside the bag,there was a frame.
A frame of her,Aria and Spencer. Looked like there were still in high school when i wasn't transferred yet. Emily looks happy in the frame,i hugged it. I miss her. I cry,and the tear fell at my black dress.

"I miss you..Em.."

I whispered to myself alone in the bedroom.

...

I put the frame at my nightstand,after i bathed myself. My hair is wet,and only on one side. I stare at the frame,and only looking at Emily in the middle. Smiling at me.

I turned my head to the bed,the one we had fun,but the one i had attacked by Brad. I walked to Emily's bag,and put them in my closet. I want to wear it and i hope Emily won't mind. I mean,i want to wear Emily's clothe so i can remember her. Where ever i go,i can feel her scent close to me.

I'm wearing one of her shirts now,a yellow tank top. And black pants. I finished putting Em's clothes inside my wardrobe,and went to bed. My body moved to the right,touching the other pillow Emily slept with. And grip it as i start to cry. Then,i start to clench it,I'm sad and angry,that she's gone and it was my fault that she is gone.

Miserable and disolated. I cry and close my eyes,slowly calming myself and drifted to sleep.

...

I've loved her so much,but it's just nothing if she's gone now. I have nothing else to love now. I have nothing.

Saturday,January 2018

In the morning..

Another morning. With no one who tickles me or tells me to wake up. With no one right beside me. I turn my head to the left,and no one was there. I look back up,and blink slowly. I took a long deep breath and let it out. I got off of bed,and went in the bathroom. Brush my teeth,and take a shower. The water spraying out of the shower,and hitting my head. I wash myself with soap,and used shampoo and squirt it out of the bottle to my head. Rubbing my hair to spread the shampoo. It hit my eye and starting to be painful. I rubbed it and let water in a little,but it's still painful. I let water in a bit more and it finally starts to be clear.  It doesn't hurt anymore and i still rub it. I finished washing my hair,and took the towel. I wrapped it around my body,and tightened my arm pits. I took a vintage t shirt and wore it with shorts. I went downstairs,and took my car keys. But thinking back maybe i should just walk.

I got outside,and sun light shines brigthly.

Here we go,Alison. Just don't think of anything.

At the Brew..

I arrived at the Brew and sit on the spot Emily had sit before. I turned on my phone,and there was onl. Which is from Spencer.