Just talk

Part 27

Alison

"What do you mean he's the father?"

Me,Hanna and Caleb was at the Brew,the place...Emily were before. Meeting Hanna.

*flashback

After i finished talking with Spencer,i left the place first. When i was outside,and in front of the big glass,i smiled at Spencer. But i was actually smiling at Emily. And she noticed. She smiles back and talks back with Hanna. I smile to myself and left that place. It was the happiest smile Emily gave me. And the last smile she gave me on her last breath,was the one i don't want the smile to fade.

*ring *ring

"Hello?"

"Hey,babe. Miss me?"

Before i answer,i ran to a shady place so no one could see me. Brad is calling me,i can't let Emily or anyone know that he's calling.

*whispering

"What do you want,Brad?!"

"Aww,i love it when you're mad at me. It's kinda hot when you think I'm capable to do bad things to you again."

"Just speak,Brad. I'm not gonna let you hurt Emily."

"Oh you have a girl now huh? Don't worry I'm sure I'll like her."

"Don't you dare touch Emily!"

"Why? Can't you share a little-"

"Leave me alone,Brad."

"Ugh,how can i not? You left me. You dumped me."

"Beacause YOU cheated on me with Bethany! She's my friend and she's married!"

"You didn't tell me that she was hot and i couldn't resist. She was too hot."

"You're a piece of crap,Brad."

"Yea,yea whatever. But,i already dumped her. I just couldn't stop thinking about you,Alison. You're way better at kissing than your friend is."

"Go to hell you don't deserve me anymore."

"Come on. Just a little more. I mean,i know you had it last week too but i want more."

"This has gone too long,Brad. I don't want to let you use my body anymore. Not to a person like you!"

"Whatever. I'll be coming real soon,Ali. Be ready."

"No,don't!"

"I don't make promises. Bye."

"Wait-"

*beep.

"Crap. Thanks for hanging at my face."

I groan and slammed the brick wall and exclaimed. Brad can't come to my house. He'll hurt Emily...i can't let her be hurt. I have to tell Emily. No matter what.

*beep *beep

"Hello? Ali what's wrong?"

"Em..i want to tell you something..can you come to my house?"

"Oh,bummer i can't. I'm about to buy something for you. It's called a surprise."

I was excited and surprised already that she's going to buy me something.

"Aww,Em you didn't have to do that.."

"It's alright cause it's the only way to reach your heart."

I was blushing but at the same time I'm worried about her. How should i let her stay away from Brad..?

"Well,I'll see you soon then. Can't wait to see you in something."

"*giggles yea. Me too. It's not a goodbye,it's see you later."

"*giggles Alright. See you later then Em."

I hung up and smiled. Jumping side to side to side and skipping up and down. Squeling really hard. I really can't wait for the date. Emily makes my worries go away and run,but it won't for long. I took a deep breath and try to breath. Many paparazzi was taking pictures of me so i had to run.

Emily

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Shut up. It's just Alison. She called me."

"Why?"

"I don't know.  She asked me if i could come to her house but i said  that i can't. "

"Ugh,why?! You so should go to her house! And just let me do the job!"

"I know,but i don't want to ruin our plan and the date. I want to make it perfect. And i want to pick my choice by myself. Only to make her happy. That's how i do it."

"Aww,Em..I'm touched..You're so romantic.."

"I really want this date to be really amazing for her. So i can steal her feelings and express them."

"I don't know what's that suppose to mean but aww..i mean Em you're basically the most amazing woman. You can do anything just perfectly for girls. You're like..a matchmaker."

"Matchmaker?"

"Matchmaker suppose to find love for each couples,but you,you find for your own love."

"Aw..Han.."

"Your hypnotic and wild eyes that the blonde love to see,and love to look everyday. That's what she wish for."

"You think so?"

"I can see it in her eyes. She's really interested in you. So go and find something special just for her."

I nod and smile excitedly and happily at Hanna. I'm impressed she actually talked seriously. I hold her hand and she hold it back tightly.

"Thanks,Hanna. For supporting me with whoever I'm with."

"Go and fecth only HER.  While you still have the chance."

*ring

Alison-" I really can't wait to see you in something amazing. Make this night the best one in forever. For me.😊❤"

"Omygod.."

"What is it?"

"Alison just texted me. Here,look."

"Oooohh a smiling emoji and a heart...sounds really cute and surprising...you should reply."

"Reply what..?"

"Like..something romantic or tickling her heart?"

"How about..' I can't wait to see you in something too...but you already are beautiful in anything'?"

"Perfect! Send that!"

I send it and Alison viewed it. She replied another smiling emoji,and..
another ❤ with a 😍. I was so surprised that I'm texting my crush like this. She feels the same,and now i know.

You can remember her in any places,beacause she's always with you at all the place. In your..red shining,beating heart that she have in hers. As she will hold the 'love'.