Wonder

Part 63

Emily

"You know,I still don't know what really happened in the past."

"That I died and came back miraculously as another person that has a different personality not like my old self but actually the same person all along?"

"...yeah. That."

We're watching movies and cuddling together on the couch. But,as usual,not really watching the movies. Just talking about us. I put my arm around her neck,and look at her. I noticed that she keeps holding something at her neck,and she looks at me.

"What is that?"

"My heart."

I furrowed my eyebrows,and she just smiles. She shows the necklace shaped heart,and opens so I can see what inside it. I can't believe my eyeballs. Me and her in Paris,together. That's the picture I took,and she put it in there. She's smiling so happy in the picture. She was posing a half heart with her hand and the other half with my hand. My lips was kissing her cheek while smiling,it's the best thing ever. We got our shades on that time,and we both look pretty together. I smile but I don't know why I'm tearing up. She closes the necklace and look at it for a while,and back to me. She holds it with one hand,showing it to me. The silver heart shaped necklace I kept before,just to remind me of the crush I've had those past years. That necklace is the o my heart that keeps me alive when I knew Paige cheated on me. The only thing that matters. Now,there are four things that's important to me. My kids,the heart,and Alison. Ali smiles at me,and I wipe off my tear that dropped.

"This is my heart. The only thing I save,is you and me here."

"Thank you for doing that."

"No,thank you for teaching me a lesson in life."

She smiles to me and I lean close to her quickly,and our lips surfaced. The taste that will last forever. I smile between the kisses and pull and lean my forehead against hers. I smile again and a tear drops. I kissed her forehead and leaned my head on her. I pull her closer with my hand and rub her arm. I interlocked my fingers with hers using the other hand. She took a deep breath and exhaled softly out,and turned her head to my neck. She pecks it and I look at her. She looks at me and smile so adorable I can't stand her.

"This is like heaven."

"We're already are in heaven."

She shapes her mouth an O and I just giggle. I sigh,and she lays her head on my shoulder. I put my head on hers and smile while holding her cold and smooth hand tightly. This is the only thing I want now.

"The kids are at your mom's. I hope they'll understand one day that we're somewhere place far away from home."

"They will. I'm counting on mom on that."

"Grace and Lily will be happy right? They're gonna be fine without us right?"

"Alison,don't worry. They're with our parents. They're gonna a understand why we left."

...

Reporter: "A famous model named Alison Lauren Dilaurentis and what seems to be her girlfriend Emily Catherine Fields,that a jogger told the police department,had been found in the model's house,lying on the floor. Emily Fields in Alison Dilaurentis's arms,and what the police suspect that she had stabbed herself. It was completely an unforgettable experience for their parents. We have lost an amazing model,who made the world a better place. Stay tuned,until the next daily news."

(*closes the tv)

"Woah,I thought you didn't want to kill them,Brad. I thought you just wanted to beat them up."

"I didn't. I passed out that time and I have no idea what happened. And after I passed out I ran away. All I know is that they were like that. I ran away and didn't know what happened. Did you...kill them?"

"I didn't."

"Then who stabbed her?"

"I get it. She died,because of her. She didn't want to lose her so instead she went up there with her. She wants to stay with her."

"Wow. Alison couldn't live without Emily huh?"

"It's destined to be that so be it. I had already forgotten about them."

"Me too."

Thank you so much for reading and comment for those who did. It really means a lot to me. I was completely dumb at first bit I was actually am now satisfied. Don't worry,they're having a happy life in heaven. And so,Grace and Lily grew up until their beautiful teenagers. And who knows,if what happened to Emison,might happen to them as well.

-ilysfm see me next story if I do make another one.<3 (♡●♡)