Tell me now

Part 32

Alison

I fell asleep. Oh no..why am I too tired? Emily must've pissed out. I woke up,and saw Emily right in front of me. I jumped and back up and almost scream.

"Oh sorry..I didn't mean to scare you.."

"It's alright..I Should be the one apologising. I shouldn't have slept on your back."

"It's fine..I get that you're tired."

I smile and nod slowly. She smiles back and I sit beside her. We were really close,our shoulders touched.

"So..did you sleep well?"

"Yea,i did. But it's a little lonely."

"What do you mean 'a little loney'?"

I can't tell her that I wanted her to snuggle and sleep with me! She'll think it's weird!

Try to cover it up with something Alison! You can't let what happen before to happen again!

"Oh nothing...I usually comfortable if I sleep on my bed. But it's alright I had enough rest."

"Yeah..are you sure?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't know..But.. Why do I have memories when I look around this house.."

"What..kind of memories..?"

"Something like...meeting you?"

"Me?"

"Yea..It's quiet blurry...I don't remember much.."

"What do you remember?"

"I was sitting right over there on the couch at the edge,and when I open my eyes I saw your face.."

"Then?"

"That's all I remember..if it's clear,I think it's from my dream..I had dreams about you plenty of times and I don't know why.."

Omygod. Maybe she must've dreamt about her death..

"Have you..I don't know dreamt a nightmare of you dying?"

"Yea..But it's actually not a nightmare..it was a dream come true for me.."

"Why?"

"In the dream,someone was there with me,holding me in her arms.."

'Her'.

"She was..crying..i couldn't much that time,my eyes were heavy..She was calling out my name a lot of times.."

Emily..

Emily..

Emily..no..

"I..said something to her but I don't know what..and she smiles at me but still sad..and then,my last words,I finally died in her arms."

I didn't say anything at all. It's the same thing that what happened. She dreamt her death. When i touch my cheeks,I feel that I was crying. Emily looks at me and start to be curious with why I'm crying after hearing her dream. I wipe it off and smile at her. But my eyes were gathering tears I couldn't hold the smile.

"Alison are you okay..?"

"Y-yea..I'm Fine.. But.. I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"What your mom and I just said at your house earlier,it was something..that happened in the past..something that happened to you."

"Something that happened...to me?"