I'm back

Part 47

Emily

I was cooking in the kitchen cooking for Ali. I was only in my shirt. I wasnt wearing my pants. It was annoying to wear pants anyway. Thats hoe i like it. Just to tease in front of Ali. Hanna was on the couch watching cartoons. I shook my head. I thought she was asleep?

"So uh..you're awake?"

I asked questionably while making the tomato sauce. I look at Hanna while pouring the tomato paste in a big bowl.

"Yup. I dreamt of something though.."

"Oooh,what could that be?"

"I dreamt something..about..wait I don't remember much..all I can remember is that there was a brunette and a blonde women..I.. I can't remember."

"People said if you cut remember your dream it means that it might happen."

"God don't st that it's creepy! It could be anything! One more part that I remember in the dream is that..they were shouting..bit not lie shout or yell,it's like...a moan?"

"Oh shhit (*giggles while closing mouth and still giggling) You're right."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I can't stop but laugh and Hanna's dumb face. She's seriously blank in her mind and I can see that with her face. I can't stop laughing,I keep bursting out,that I forgot I was boiling the past too. I twisted the circle sales button to turn off the gas,and the water starts to slowly fade from boiling more. I took a deep breath,and back my head. I groan but smile,and huff. I shook my head at Hanna,but she just cringe and have no idea why I laughed. She doesn't need to know. But one thing she needs to know,that me and Ali are dating,so I want her to think that we aren't.

"Just so you know,me and Ali have nothing in common. We're just sweet friends. And I love her as much as you do."

"But don't you know that she loves you-"

"As a friend? Sure,I love like that too."

I try to deny and duck all her questions or words about me and Ali as couples. She'll know soon,I'm just not ready to tell her completely. I'll talk to Ali with this later.

"Want something to eat?"

"Watcha cooking?"

"Pasta? Duh."

"Seriously that's the only dish you can cook?"

"The only dish I know I can cook. I don't know how to cook other food."

"Wow. What a surprise."

I smile at her jerkly and rolled my eyes. I continued to cook the lovely dish,and avoid looking at Hanna. I heard steps walking down,so I turn around and saw Alison walking towards me to the front countertop. I smirk at her,and walked slowly to her. And she pecks my lips,good thing Hanna didn't notice. She smiles flirty,and walked to the back of the couch Hanna was sitting. Hanna changed the channel to the news,and I was do shocked when it says,

'A bomb fire had happened just now and the fire service is in charge of the mystery place that we blown and collided. During the fire,an old jogger saw it happen,but didn't get to see who ran out of the building. Cameras didn't spot any clues or people that might have injured or ran out of the building. Who would do such a thing-'

"Hey!"

I closed the tv by swiping the remote off of Hanna's hand. I don't wanna let Hanna think that it might be Ali and I that ran out of the building. Goodness there as no one saw us running out of the place. But the bomb exploded so loud,and we ran just in time and no one saw us.