Stay calm,me

Part 35

Hanna

"I'm surprised as much as you are,Hanna."

Me and Alison were at downstairs while the cloned-looked-Emily is still tied up on the chair upstairs,in Ali's bedroom.

"I'm not surprised at all."

"Really? The time when she and I were at the grave,and then you showed up you totally almost yelled your lungs out,Hanna."

"No I didn't!"

"Oh yea? The look on your face tells me that you really are surprised more shocked."

"Fine,maybe I am. But who cares? This is about Emily and you,not me."

"This isn't about me and her. This is only about Emily. Not me."

"You include in this whole thing too,Alison. Emily was your girlfriend of course you have some connection with Emily."

"Are you saying that I have connection with the Emily upstairs?"

"Yes. Why not? I mean,she looks like Emily."

"Yea,but she's not MY Emily."

"Sure,her personalities are different,but that doesn't mean she can't love you."

"She doesn't love me. Is she?"

"Yes,Alison. Every Emily does. Well,I actually mean THIS Emily loves you. It's proven that Emily Catherine Fields belongs to Alison Dilaurentis. Fields."

"No,it's not. I'm not a right person to be with ANOTHER innocent Emily. It's not true that I belong to Emily.."

"Oh c'mon Alison. Speak for yourself but it's not proven. It's destiny. It's fate that you and Emily? You guys belong to each other. Now you have the chance to be with her again. You want to be with her,don't you?"

"I do..but..what if..what if I never see her again..? After all what happened,it's all my fault the I was the cause of Emily's death!-"

"Snap out of your little dreams,Alison! It's not your fault for God's sake! It's his fault Emily died! I lost her too don't you think?!"

"...still.."

"Oh come on Alison!"

"It's my fault okay?! She shouldn't have met me in the first place! She shouldn't have even be my damn admirer! My admirer is dead beacause of me! It all started beacause of me! I should have let Brad in prison but I was stubborn! Don't you see it all started beacause of me?!"

"I get it! You lame yourself! But it's my fault as much as it is yours."

"What..?"

"It's my fault too. I should have think straight on letting her go out to the world on her own. I should have protect her like my own daughter. Like how she did to me before..."

Why am I starting to cry? God all the telling me and Ali did just now really made us emotional and really drying my throat. When I look at Alison in front of me,she's shaking,her hands down. It looks a little pity looking at her like that,so I went in for a hug. A soft hug for her to feel a little less guilty.

"It's alright. Let's just focus about the freakin future,shall we?"

While I was hugging her,and said that,she kinda giggled and hugged me back tightly.

"Thank you.."

I smiled and continued to hug her. The last tear fell to my cheek and I pulled away. I wipe my tear off like a baby and smiled at her with a little giggle.