Dream and Dreamin'

Part 7

"Em are you done?"

"Yup. But this jacket is way too comfortable I just had to wear it for a long time."

"Then put it on the list,Em."

"You know you really don't have to do this,Aria. I mean you're looking for a dress too. And if we plus the price with this jacket it'll be way to costly. Lemme just pay it for myself."

"Suit yourself. But the grey is totally me paying it."

"Okay cool. Spence do you need Anything?"

"I just really want Aria so bad. I guess I just need to wait until all of this is over."

"Ah..crap.."

"What is it?"

"Nah it's nothing..just my neck..it starting to really pinch my meat."

"Are you okay?"

"I said it's nothing..it's alright you guys don't need to worry.."

Well I'm not okay. My neck really hurts and I don't know why. It started to grow pain. I need to act like I'm okay. I don't want them to worry. We got to the cashier and paid for our clothes. I only paid for the jacket and Aria paid for the grey dress,and two matching white gown.

"Well,this is a job well done. Never really saw you shop so little,Em."

"Well,I guess I just needed a clothe only. I don't want more for some reason."

"For some reason you think that the jacket is enough?"

"Yea. That's my point."

"Oh we better get going,we have an appointment coming. C'mon Aria."

"Here's your grey dress Em. Hope you love wearing it. See you later."

"Bye,guys. And thanks Aria."

I waved at them when I was standing at the porch of my house right after they dropped me there. They left and I came in the house. I saw mom and dad at the couch. They were sleeping peacefully and it's a cute thing to watch. I sighed and smiled. I went upstairs heading to my room and closed the door. When I took out the grey dress out of the paper bag,and tried it on,Aria was right. It looked steamy on me. And i tried the jacket. And it looked like the old me. Casual.

The grey dress was on the floor,I wanted to remove the jacket but I'm too lazy.

I slammed my body in the bed and sighed.

"Ugh,so bored."

We only even shopped that felt for like couple of hours. But why does it still feel boring. God kill this feeling.

I need to do something. Well it looks a little sunny outside so let's try jogging. Yea. I haven't done that before for a long time. And I What to look fit.

Maybe I'll just wear a white t shirt,and the jacket,and a slack pants. It's only for a jog.

After I wore everything,I got out of the bedroom and walked downstairs. Wow mom and dad was still sleeping. I wonder what they did last night. That got them both fell asleep. It's so cute seeing them together like that,I just feel like taking a pic.

Well,better not girl. Let's just get this jog over with. My weight is getting really tense.

I walked to the door and got out of the house quietly so mom and dad could still sleep peacefully. I'm sure I didn't made much noise back there. Anyways,let's start the steps,single girl.