Date night 3

Part 13

Emily

"You gotta be kidding me,Hanna! He did that to you?!"

"He did!"

"Wow,I'm..happy for you..but.."

"But what?"

Don't you think it's a little too early? You guys just met face to face,and he asked you to marry him?

"Nevermind. Anyways,congratulations. You're my big daughter."

"Oh,thank you,Emily..i would love you to come to my wedding."

"Are you setting on a date?"

"Yea,but i want us to spend more time together,then think about the perfect date for the wedding."

"Great thinking. I'm so gonna buy you a wedding dress."

"Em..you shouldn't..."

"C'mon. It's the least thing i can do. "

She chuckles and smile. She continued to drive and i glanced at my phone to see the time.

"HOLY-MOTHER-SHITTY-BUTT drive faster!"

"What the heck are you saying?! Use your words,Emily!"

"I can't be late for my date!"

"Em it's only eight thirty can you calm down and stop freaking out?!"

"The problem is i promised to pick her up at nine!"

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

Hanna drove fast enough to get to the mall in time before it's even nine. So we didn't walk our steps sliw,well we ran a little to choose one of the dress that's coloured red,and picked one by one to be the one that Alison's gonna wear tonight. The only one caught my eyes,so i quickly paid it and go.

"So we got the dress. What's next."

"Head back to my house. And then I'll bring..oh right my car's completely gone. Well,i think i just gonna have to walk."

"Great plan. Now let's get outta here. I'll drive. I can be a racer man-"

"C'mon,Hanna!"

"Right,let's go."

We rushed to Hanna's car and she quickly drive back to my house.

"Good.."

"What..?"

"It's still eight fourty.."

"Eight fourty?! This is all the cashier lady's fault! She counts like A turtle!"

"Not the right time to be angry when your in a rush,Hanna!"

"Yea! You right let's just keep being angry and rushing!"

I giggled in a strange look at how serious-like Hanna is. She is funny even though we're really running out of time.

And finally we arrived at my house,we both rush in,and mom was standing walking in circus and stopped when she saw us,huffing for dear oxygen,and almost feeling like we just ran a marathon.

"Why the heck..*huff did you parked the car at a freakin' far distance?!"

"There was the only...*huff empty parking lot you dummy.."

"Girls,girls,where have you been?! Especially you,Emily?"

"Mom,please,i really need to change.."

"What-wh-why? Why do you need to change now?"

"Look,Mrs. Fields-"

"Pam,call me Pam."

"Yea,Pam,Emily..this may be surprising for suddenly,your daugther...just got a date..with someone..really important and it means a lot to Emily so if you'll give the blessing to Emily for her to go and date with another whore-"

"Hanna! M-mom,don't listen to her..what she mean,is that..i met someone..and i..asked her for a date-"

"Then what are you doing now? Go get ready!"

"Mom i-"

"Go now Emily."

I giggled and nod really fast. I went upstairs with the paper bag at my grip,rushing to change,and the excitement joined in. I got in my bedroom,and took a bath quickly as possbile,and wore the grey dress Aria treated me. It's a really good dress for me to wear. But it's just one thing: will Alison like the dress I bought for her? I'm just afraid that she'll reject the solicitation. What if she doesn't like the dress and just ACTS like she does. This is getting me ever more nervous,i can't stop shaking my hands. I got excited,but now it turned being really nervous.

Em,you don't even know how she'll act out if you gave her this avoidable hot dress..this is really getting me way over the road.

And i need a good impression to give her a little feeling. It seems that I'm getting a hang of it. Sending her a text 'I've been thinking about you.' really did the job perfectly. I didn't expect her to reply back 'me too.' But i was relieved that she actually thought of me..i don't know why i even thought of this,that Alison would not remember me.

Owh,c'mon Em she asked you if you'd remember her. Of course she remembers you back! You dummy.

*tock *tock

"Hey,Em.."

"Hi. Uh..how do i look?"

"Omygod Em you look like you're going to prom..that's a sexy dress where'd you get it?"

"My friend bought it for me. Aria."

"What?!"

"Uhh,i need your brilliant advice. Will she like my choice?"

"Hmm. It seems like you're nervous,and you feel uncomforable with your choice. Whether she like it,or not. This may be tough for you,isn't it Em?"

"Yea..that's why I'm asking for advice from you."

"You want to impress her,right?"

"Yea?"

"So,just be confident with your choice. Trust yourself. Make her loke the dress with sweet words. Believe me. I've done it before."

"You've went on a date with a woman?"

"It...was meant for you..i want her to date with you but turns out she actually a dirty showgirl. And a whore. So i cancelled the date. I don't want you to marry a dirty whore."

"Aww..thanks for doing that. And you're right. I should be confident. Thanks,Hanna."

"No problem now go out there,and show her what you got."

I nod and smiled really wide and walked downstairs. Hanna was at behind me,and when i got down,mom was astonished at my look.

"Wow,honey,you look..like.."

"A grown woman,right Pam?"

"Dad?"

"You look wonderful,Emmy."

"Aww,thanks mom,dad."

I gave mom and dad a hug,and when i let them go,Hanna was standing and almost crying with a smile of joy.

"That's so sweet...you guys makin' me cry..owh.."

All of us burst out laughing,and after dad,Hanna was waiting me oitside the house. Mom standing infront of me and dad beside her.

"You're gonna do great,Emmy. I'm so proud of you..now,go make your dream girl impressed."

"Mom,dad,thank you for understanding and supporting.."

"Emmy,i know you've been through a lot of craps,but.. i want you to know,that we're here for you."

"Thanks mom. Dad."

I gave them the last hug and went out and waved at them. I stand at the porch and took a deep breathe and start walking to Hanna's car. I got in,and gave Hanna a really exciting look.

"Let's get going."