You love me

(Wear headphones if you want to hear this song it's amazing. Just saying.)

Part 39

Sunday,January 2018

Alison

In the morning...

Last night..it was..amazing. Emily accept me. So I think..we're more than friends now..?

I woke up,by the shining of sunlight. I blink slowly,and yawn. I wanted to get off of bed but I'm locked when someone was holding my stomach and interlocked my hand. Hugging me from the back.

Emily is still asleep. Holding me to not leave,touching my hand to know I'm still here. I better not move a lot. I don't wanna wake her up. I turn my body to face her,and still interlocking our hand together. I stare at her sleeping,and she looks really adorable. I pull her hand that was holding mine closer to me and i press it against my lips. Her eyes starts to open and I smile softly at her. She blinks at me slowly and smiled back weakly.

"Morning." 

Beautiful.

"Morning."

"Did I woke you up?"

"No...but you woke up first which means you were staring at me sleeping didn't you?"

"Yeah. And you looked adorable."

She giggles softly and closes her eyes. She's still sleepy. I sweep her hair to the back and touch her cheek. Her skin is smooth and soft but cold. My thumb sweeps her cheek and she smiles while still closing her eyes. I lean to her to give a kiss,and she kisses me back. Getting it deeper as it starts to feel hot. She pulls,and opens her eyes. I smile at her and look at her lips,and then back to the brown eyes I've looked a thousand times before. The pair of eyes I loved to see every morning.

"That's a way to wake up a person in the morning."

She said I smile at her,y hand was still at her cheek,and he brother hand touches it. Does this mean I finally achieved her heart? Have I finally steal her heart and make it mine? I don't even know if she loves me,or maybe she's just pretending to be like my Emily like she did before.

I look down,and saw that we're completely naked. I widen my eyes and took the covers and cover it at my whole body. I was flushing hard and trying not to look at Emily. What in the world is wrong with me?! What have i done to Emily?!

"I-I'm so so sorry,I....I was too..i was...last night I didn't mean to...I wasn't trying to..don't think..I.."

Hanna help!

She leans to me fast and pressed her lips to mine. She pulls away but the spit was still connected. I was surprised she made that move. I just stare at her but she just smile weakly.

"Don't worry. You didn't do anything wrong. Besides,you forgive me."

"Well..Yea.. I forgave you in a rare way.."

She giggles and I still don't understand why she's having a good time while I'm lost.

"I liked it."

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe what i heard. She enjoyed of having love with me last night?! I thought she didn't love me. What am i thinking?!
She smiles at me happily and I just stayed lost.

"You're adorable,Alison."

Me? Oh...shucks...I'm blushing...

I flush and smiled. Her hot was perfect even though it was messed up. She smiled at me and move closer to me. Crawling naked to me. Yikes. I'm finished. She was in front of my face,looking at me smiling like a cool kid.