End game

Part 62

Emily

December:(27, 2020)

I'm finally gonna get married again to a rightful and true woman. Today is the day where we will be married and blessed. I'm in the dressing room with Spencer and Aria,as they're helping me to set me up beautifully. They made my hair tied to a ballerina bun,and flower slid into my ear gap. They're finishing my make up with some powder at my cheeks and

"Done. You're all set."

"Wow,I cant believe you're this beautiful."

"Thanks,without your help,I wouldn't be a pretty bride."

"Aww,I still can't believe that you and Ali are finally getting married in gonna cry...."

"Aria,Spencer,thank you. I don't know exactly what the explanation to the past was,but..I actually am relieved now."

Spencer and Aria smiles,but I see a little bit spark at Aria's eyes.

"Hey are you crying?"

"Yea..you look so beautiful."

She sniffs and Spencer wraps her back with her arm,and I just smile so satisfied. They're my bridesmaids,and I decided to make Grace,Lily,and Of course Mike,to be our flower kids. I wonder how Ali is doing.

Alison

"Oh my god.."

"What?"

"You look so beautiful than ever..I'm so proud of you."

"Aww,thanks Hanna,and Cara,of course you too."

Cara just smiles and nods slowly,but Hanna is totally smiling with her teeth shining bright. I look at myself in the mirror,and I saw myself as a grown woman. Emily made me realised that. I stand up from the sit of my make up desk,and turn to Hanna. She holds her hands,and looms really excited.

"Are you ready to tell the world?"

I look down for a moment,and then I look at her back while nodding.

"I'm ready."

...

Emily

So yeah,after that we got married. And we had a good time,we even visited Ali's mom cause she just got out of jail. Turns out,Ali's mom changed to a nice person.

"I'm proud of you,Alison."

"Thanks,mom."

"Can I talk to you for a second,Emily?"

"Oh,sure."

...i think.

"Listen to me,break her heart and I'll break your nose."

"Oh yeah yup got it ma'am."

I guess,not for long nice.

Wow. What a way to tell a warning.

She's super scary when she's serious about Ali. Oh well.

"Hey,bride,just wanna say congratulations~"

"Thanks,Banana."

"I brought you a gift!"

"Aww,Han you didn't have to."

"Open it."

"A letter?"

"Read it. A little slow. While Ali's not here."

"From sorrownes and guilt,but we still got together. Even though we are apart,you will always be mine,forever."

I smile after reading that but then inside the envelope there's still something else that's a little heavy and shapes like...Holy cow. Is it what I think it is?

"Uhhh,maybe you should just take a look at it. I don't want people to think that I'm making you plan to kill someone."

Hanna winked at me and pulled Cara's hand and they walk to the dance floor. I went to the corner and look in the envelope,it's still beautiful like how I had it before.

My GB Bear X03!!!!!! You're here!!

After I look at it I stare at Hanna and smile so happy but furrowed my eyebrows and pout my lips. I moved my mouth a thank you just like how I once did before to her and she nods. I look at the 'thing' again,bit then someone tapped my shoulder. I quickly turn around it holding the envelope really hard.

"Oh...Ali."

"Hey,whatcha doing?"

"Just uh..reading this letter Hanna gave just now."

"Can I read it?"

"Sure."

Ali reads it with no voice and she looks at Hanna and giggles when she looks at me.

"She gave you this letter?"

"Yeah,why?"

(Whispering)

"Nothing. But did you get your..little friend?"

"You knew about my knife?"

"I've knew it all along."

She smiles and I smile too,I grab her hand and put the envelope in my purse. She pulls me to the dance floor when a song this smooth came,and we danced,happily ever after.

No one

"You know,I'm actually am happy for them."

"Why? I thought you hated them so much."

"You see,Brad,I realised something about Emily."

"What?"

"She teaches everyone what the world is about. Even though she has no idea what it is,I know she kept it inside her heart actually."

"Wow. That's deep."

"She taught me that."

"So you're not gonna plan to kill them anymore...?"

"Look around you. They're having fun. Of course I won't. But I will one day. But today is not the perfect day."

"Hmm. Smooth,Cally."

The other guys pov

"Uhhh,is it weird that we're the only guys that are single?"

"Yeah,Caleb."

"But why are we invited to their wedding again?"

"Just see,Ezra."

"Don't you feel that it's a little weird or something that they invited us just to see them together?"

"Hey,don't ruin this wedding and their moment! They're having fun,girls. Just let it be."

"Wow,you're tough,Toby."

Alison

I've had it all along in my heart. It was never empty because it'll never leave. Your love to me is real.