reveal death

Part 57

Emily

Am I in a dream? Why am I outside? Where is Ali? Is it night already? It's so cold out here...I need to get back in the room.

"Emily!!"

I turn around by that sound. It sounds like Ali...Wait Ali?!

When I did turn around I can't believe me eyeballs. Oh no.

"Emily help!"

"Shut it or I'll stick this knife in your meat!"

I'm shook,I don't know what to do. Ali is stuck by Cally holding her wrists to her back,and a knife poking her neck. I walked closer to them slowly with my hands wide open,trying to let Cally calm down and not let her temper put by poking that knife in Ali. But she points the knife to me and back to Ali's neck deeper yelling,

"Stay back or I cut her head off!"

"Cally,Cally you don't need to do this..let her go."

"How can I?! After what she did to my dad,she just ditched me and never talked to me! How do you feel if she did that to you?! How do you feel,if she killed your dad?!"

"I'd feel the same. I would curse myself everyday for not be there for my family. I would regret everything. But what Ali did was to protect your mom,Cally."

"What the fuck?! I didn't ask her to protect MY family!"

"Ali has family problems and I understand that. She just wanted to feel what it's like to have a REAL family that's all."

"By stealing my place in that family?! And swipe them away?! I don't think so!"

Cally pokes the knife deeper and Ali stare at me with a terrified look and I'm freaking out.

"Look,if you keep doing this to her,you won't have anything. If you do kill her,you won't feel joyful or satisfied. Take ME instead."

"No Emily don't!!"

"Shut up Ali!"

"Just take me,Cally...don't take her...She doesn't know anything..Emily doesn't deserve this please...."

"No take me! Take me! Just take me,and let her go. Express your whole anger to me. You won't see her face anymore if you kill me. The anger is on me,right?"

"What are you talking about? I hate Ali,not you! You're just standing in my way!"

"You hate ME,Cally. You hate ME because I took away Ali from you and try to protect her when you want her dead. And you hate me most for being in a relationship with her.Just kill me,and let her go."

Cally thought for a moment and I saw her hand moving her a little further from Ali's neck. She looks at me and drop her hand. She pushed Ali to the wall and walked fast to me. I gripped my hand when she approached to me,and finally she stabs the knife in me. Around the area of my stomach,blood starts to stain my shirt,and I look at Cally. She pushes the knife in me deeper,and she looks at me in the eye as she got close, I open my mouth trying not to get shock or anything, when she did that. Ali screamed my name so loud. No one was coming out to help me but Ali,everyone is asleep.

"I want her to feel losing someone important to me."

Cally pulls the knife out,and I bent my body a little and fell to the ground. I touch my stomach to stop flowing blood out so much but it's no use. It's my time. I look at Ali,and she runs to me,shaking my arm. Crying and begging to me to not go. This was the only way to save her. Cally looks at me for the last time and walks away from us. Ali hugged me and put my body on her lap. Tapping my cheeks to make me stay awake. But my eyes feel like thousand pounds heavy. I couldn't see her face,it was getting blurry,to dark.

...

"Oh my god!"

My body feels like I've been back alive and got pushed off the stairs right after I died. At least i dreamed that i did. I look around and I'm in the truck, and Ali is looking at me scared and shocked when I suddenly yelled. It's night,and we're in the truck. We pulled over at the gas station and slept. I guess Ali woke up too because of my yelling. I sigh and close my eyes,trying to relax. It was a nightmare. Of my death. Jeez. Ali leans close to me and face me,holding my forearm and furrows her eyebrows.

"It's okay,it was a dream."

I tried to calm down but I remembered back how she stabbed me. It felt so real. I close my eyes again and breathe hard,I can't control the fear. I look down and bite my lip so hard,and I grip my hands into fists.

"Breathe. It's gonna be fine. I'm here,Em."

"I don't wanna lose you."

I say with a cracking voice and look at her with a terrified look. I look ather with my mouth a little opened,and Ali looks at me surprised.

"Em,you're not gonna lose me. And you never will."

"But I'm just..scared,to death that I might lose you."

"M'kay,I starting'na think that it was actually a nightmare."

"Yes! A nightmare about losing you by me dying!"

"WHAT?"

"...I Just had a nightmare about Cally. She somehow broke out of Radley and came here to kill us. K-kill me."

"Kill you?"

"I made her kill me than you. I don't want you to die."

"But I don't want to lose YOU,Em. I don't want to lose the both of us! I don't want to feel back what I've lost before. Even if you want to save me,I won't let you go."

"It's only a dream.."

"That doesn't mean you have to sacrifice yourself for me."

Ali start to look like she's feeling back all the guilt she had felt before. She has a point..I don't wanna let her in pain too.

"Cally won't be able to break out of Radley. And Brad won't be able to breal out of jail. That's done. All of my enemies are locked. Even though they are feeling so unfair over me."

She looks down and her hand holding my forearm loosen a little but I don't want to let her go. I took her hand off my forearm and grip it so hard,looking in her cerulean eyes.

"I promise you. I won't let them hurt you."

She smiles slightly and I smile brightly.(it rhimes hihi) I lean closer to her,touching her heart shape face bone, getting more close to kiss her. But when our lips almost touched,I stopped and looked in front of the truck.

"Uhh,what?"

I look at her and smiled flirty. He smiles confused and I just giggle.

"I wanted to make sure if the nine year old girl or anyone is in front of the truck when we are about to kiss."

Ali giggled and looked down to my lap and I giggle too. Her giggle is just adorable and so hot at the same time.
We finished giggling,and I took a deep breath and look at her again.

"Now,where were we?"

I asked sarcastically,and she giggles. As we continued back,she leans this time,and close as usual so there will be no gap. I tasted her cherry chapstick and it's delicious as always.

And that time I was so satisfied. I smiled between the kisses and pulled away. I look down while smiling, and look at her.

"I don't know why I need to protect you. You're basically the bravest woman I've ever met."

She look away,and back to me smiling softly with a soft hick.

"You've always protected me,Em. Ever since I met you I knew i can count on you."