So Grateful to have you

Part 19

Emily

Before i wanted to leave,i wanted to go see Spencer. I asked Ali to go wait for a minute outside. I knocked the door,but there was no answer. I push the door slowly,and saw Aria fell asleep. Laying her head on top of her forearms,on top of the bed. Just right beside Spencer. I can't make any noise. I might wake them up. But..still looking at Spencer frizen on the bed like that,it really hurts me. But it hurts Aria the most. She never saw Spencer in a condition like this. I tighten my lips and try to stop myself from crying. I can't cry. I have high hopes for Spencer. She WILL wake up. She is a strong person. A friend that everyone deserves.  I don't know a better person.

I got close to Spencer,looking at her breathing slowly, and the monitor beeping.

"Wake up,Spencer you brilliant girl."

I whispered and tears gathered in my eye balls,but i hold it to not fall to my cheeks. I shaped my hands to fists,hoping that she will wake up one day.

*beep *beep *beep

The monitor starts to beep really faster and faster,something's wrong,why is it like that?!

"Aria. Aria wake up. C'mon wake up!"

"Wha-what happened? What's wrong!?"

"Spencer,she's..something's wrong..look.."

"Why is it beeping quickly?!"

"I don't know! Call the doctor now!"

The doctor came in,rushed to Spencer,making us to go out. They give Spencer electric shocks,first try,nothing changed,second try,still the same,Aria was shaking full of fear,gripping my arm,she can't stop shaking. Seeing her been electric shock twice,it shocks Aria and me. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Spencer..no..don't leave me.."

They give the last try of the electric shock,and thank god it was beeping normally. Spencer survived and almost DIED. It could've gone worse if she did. I'm  so scared,i cry so much I'm hoping inside my heart for Spencer to survive this. She can't  fucking die. She can't.

"Aria..she's okay.."

" i need to see her."

She immidiately came in the ward,pushing the doctor and nurses away just to see her wife in there. I got in too,standing at the door,looking at only Spencer.

"Spence.."

Aria runs to her,and hugs tightly as she never wanted to let go. Spencer is fully awake now,and smiling nervously at me. I walked to Spencer and punched her arm.

"Ow! What is that for?!"

"For scaring the crap out of me! You shouldn't have gone out there when you know you are weak!"

"I know,i know. But I'm alive now."

"You idiot."

I said and cry my eyeballs out. She smiles and holds my hand. I pull my hand off of hers,and rolled my eyes to Aria and back to her. A sign of 'your wife was worried'. She nods and undesrtands and smiles softly at me. She swipes Aria's hair gently,and Aria looks at Spencer,deep in each other's eyes.

"I thought..i was gonna lose you the time it was the third shock.."

"Hey..I'm here. You don't need to be scared..I'll never leave you. Ever."

They were about to kiss,but the ystopped and realised that i was still here standing,looking at the both of them daydreaming at how beautiful the both of them are.