Perfect

Part 43

Alison

I can't believe Emily just said I love you to me..I thought she doesn't feel the same..she looks she doesn't care,but she actually do. I'm..so happy she feels the same..I can finally have the same girl I've always loved.

"Ali.."

"Em? Are you feeling better?"

"No. I feel shit."

I giggle at her and she just smiles. I lean down to her,and give her a peck at her lips. I look at her and she just smiles while her eyes are closed.

"I wanna thank you so much for saving me..I..really appreciated it."

"It's not a thing. Wait where am I?"

"The hospital?"

"Where is Hanna?!"

"Hey,relax. She's in the other ward. I called the ambulance to get you guys here."

"How long have I slept?"

"Five weeks."

"What?!"

"(*giggles)I'm just kidding."

She rolls her eyes,and I just smile at her. I lean back to her and lick her neck. Kissing it. To make it rough I bite her neck and she moans a little.

"Okay,fine. Whatever just stop eating my neck."

She says and I laugh again. She smiles to me and I hold her hand. Interlocking out fingers together.
I hold her hands tightly,and pulled it to me and I pressed my lips against her hand's skin. She was cold and her skin is soft. I smile at her while holding her hand and she smiles at me slowly.

"How's your leg?"

"Just perfect."

She fake smile and look away. I tilt my head and raised the both of my eyebrows at her and she finally confess.

"Fine. It's just fine."

"You want something to drink?"

"No thanks."

Emily sits into a sitting position and leans on the pillow looking down to her fingers. I look at her while still holding her hand,I put my elbows on the mattress.

"Look,I know you're thinking about the 'psycho',that kidnapped me and you,it's someone you don't know."

"But it's someone YOU know. Who the hell is she?!"

"I know you're mad that she halfway in killing me,but.."

"But what?"

"I dont want her to hurt you. If you stand in her way,she'll do anything to just RIP your soul."

"Please,she is no match for me. I'm not afraid of her. She's just a person who is weak and just want vengeance."

"You mean revenge?"

"Yeah. That's.. what she wanted..isn't it?"

"She wants what she needs to do."

"The promise you made to her since you were 5th grade?"

"How'd you know?"

"She couldn't shut her mouth and started to spill things so I turned on my ears."

I laugh at her and she smiles. I hold her hand with both of my hands,and put it near my chest while looking at her in the eyes.

"Her name is Cally Olivia Gardener. My old best friend."