Date night out

Part 11

Aria

How i will never forget the pain Emily had for years,thinking of Sara. Before she got expelled,when Sara and her were together,Emily always had been telling us how happy she were with Sara. But when she knew Sara's true side,oh how she got pushed and fell into the deep sea,drowning without anyone to grab her hand. We didn't knew about the rumor,that Emily hit Sara with a chair. That doesn't sound like Emily at all. She would never hurt a girl she loved before. Sara betrayed her. Cheated on her. And even messed with her. Me and Spencer always fought back to defend Emily,but Sara would find a way to past us just to get to Emily and mess with her again. I should've helped Emily. I should've been there for her when she was threatened by Sara. I should've  always been there with Emily. None of it won't happen,if i was there and saw everything of what Sara did to Emily. How can Emily even hit her with a chair? Sure,people can get mad uncontrolably,but no way Emily could get that far. It's just,not fair for her. How can she do that to Emily?

Thinking it back won't  help me to anything. It's just a stupid past. Now that Emily found her girl that she wanted, i should just be happy.

"What are you thinking,Elvis. Am i a hopeless friend..?"

Elvis was staring at me with puppy dogs,and so was Jack,they're adorable,but i still feel like I'm a nothing. I know Emily is happy now with Alison,but what if Alison does the same thing like Sara did to her? I'm halpy for Emily,but I'm not sure if her choice is..perfect. Alison is pretty,but what if Emily hadn't know yet her true side? Something bad will happen. But i won't let whatever it is happen. Not to Emily again.

Emily

I know everything I've done before. I made too much mistakes,and i won't do it again. I'll find my strength to fight again. It won't be easy in love,but I'm ready for anything. I just want something to love again,I'm too desperate for it.

Crack my heart,I'll heal myself back. I have many chances. I'm saying that i want to be a whore,I'm just on a hunt for something that i want to love for life. Is it wrong so much to do that? After everything i get? There's still time. If there is,i might finally get to have someone. Alison could be the one. I've let go of Paige. She's..happy,without me. But with someone else. It does hurt looking at her standing alone at the porch when i drove away,but that won't  stop me from searching love.

I hope I'm ready enough for the battle. I'm going on a date with A model,how lucky am i? Excitement keeps blowing my heart it just can't stop. Let's get ready for the date.

*ring *ring

Hanna-"Where the heck are you? I can't find you anywhere."

Emily-" i'm at the Brew. You can find the place yourself. You're smart."

Hanna-"fine. I'm coming. Be ready for my arrival. I'm gonna make an entrance."

Emily"Suit yourself. I'll  just be here. Find me in the Brew as soon as you arrived."

Hanna-"okay👌🏻"

I turned off my phone and took another sip of my coffee. I looked for any familiar faces around the place but nothing yet. I sighed and leaned my bacj against the wooden chair. Waiting for Hanna to come,so we can discuss or a little talk together. I'm already thinking,what suits in Alison. A black slick dress,or a jumpsuit,but no way she'll like me if i asked her to just wear a vintage t shirt on a date. Ugh,i need help.

Spencer

FREAKIN' FINALLY! The appointment was done,but god my client is super shitty and hard to change her mind. Good thing Aria has the most amazing manager/wife.