Second enemy

Part 40

Alison

What the hell is wrong with me. I totally just snapped Emily. After what we had last night. It was perfect..But Why do I always blew the things that are perfect. It's just fantastic. I'm a mood ruin-er. It all suck because of me.

I'm sorry,Em.

I groan and and slammed my head to the back and hit the cushion. I sigh and focused back to the road.

*ring *ring

"Who the hell is it calling me at this time?!"

I said and answered the call anyway. Without thinking,I answered it right away. Not getting a look at the name or the phone number.

"Hey sweetie."

Sweetie? Wait. Who is this?

"I've been looking forward on seeing you."

Oh my god..don't tell me it's..

"I've missed you so much. It's been so,long,Ali."

*bip!

I end the call immediately and thriw my phone at the passenger's seat beside me.No. Not again. I don't want to be a filthy whore again like how I felt with Brad. She can't kill Emily this time just like how Brad did..I can't let her get to Emily. I've to protect her and Hanna.

I'm so sorry,Emily...Hanna..I hope you guys will forgive me..

I swallowed my throat,and keep driving. Trying not to get any anxiety.
She called me back,my phone ringing. The phone was chiming,and I just stare at it. That says,

Cally.

My ex girlfriend before Brad. Used to be my childhood best friend. But she started to threat me things and played me like a toy. I don't understand why they want to hurt me so badly. I'm.. pregnant..I can't...

"Hello...?"

"Aww,you still remember me. I thought you didn't want to pick up."

"What do you want Cally."

"I want you. It's been really long. After Brad got in prison,I was so glad he's gone. Now it's my time."

"Leave my life alone Cally!"

"I love it when you're mad."

"I thought you were my best friend. Why are you..such a bad person..?"

"I called because i wanted to remind you of something. Remember 5th grade? That you promised me to die just for me?"

"...I.."

"I've come to Rosewood to keep that promise. You'll let me have a shot one more time,and let me finish your life. Just like how you promised."

That was when I trusted her as my friend. But then when I actually know what she's capable of,I start to run away from her. She killed her own parents,and I'm not gonna let her kill the person I love!

"You stay the fuck away from Emily,you little freak!"

"Aww,I heard though about you and
your precious Emily. The paparazzi kept having an eye on you. Oh...and I'm so sorry for your loss,Ali. I heard that she ran to heaven.."

"Look,Cally. I'll do the promise. But you have to leave my friends alone!"

"They won't see you anymore. They don't even know Who I am. So don't worry."