Destined to meet or what

Part 10

Spencer

"What the..??"

I think I just saw Emily in sweatpants...is that Emily? What is she doing there? Where is she heading to? I passed her and got away. She was walking alone and looks like she's heading somewhere. But I've never seen her in sweatpants. Ever.

Maybe it's not hers..it LOOKED familiar..But I don't think that's Ali's..is it?

Whatever just think about the appointment coming,I'm late and all. Think about emily in sweatpants later.

*sigh

I can do this. It's just a short appointment. You don't need to be scared. What are you afraid of? Stop being a wusspuss and get this over with. I'm almost there.
Well..maybe I should give Emily a text.

Spencer-" where are you going in sweatpants?!'

Emily-"you saw me?"

Spencer-" I just literally drive past you!"

Emily-" That's you?!"

Spencer-" I have no time but what're you doing? In sweatpants? Really? That's new."

Emily-" oh uh..it's a new style for me..😋"

Spencer-"yea right. Now gotta go I need to rush here. Can't text while driving."

Emily-"yea you better not. I need to go and drink something anyway. "

I turned off my phone and take full attention on the road. I don't want to be in a hospital bed. Let's just be hurry for the appointment already.

Alison

Again,the silence filled in the house,I've bathed,am watching movies,it totally sucks today. I have nothing to do. My manager didnt gave me anything new aboit the work. There're no photoshoot,it's just silence and a real bored woman laying at the couch. Being boring is the one thing i always do whenever I'm in a free time.

*bip

Emily-"hey..I know we already just said goodbye,but..I've been thinking about you."

Holy hit. Did she just said she's been thinking about me? How can I not reply?

Alison-"me too."

Emily-"what are you doing today? Are you free?"

Alison-"why ask?"

Emily-"i..want to ask you to go out with me if your free. But maybe it's a terrible idea."

Oh not at all. But she's asking me out..?

Alison-"no one ever asked me out just beacause they wanted too..but..okay. I'll go out with you. "