Truth Hurts

Part 37

Alison

*ring (*door bell)

The door swung open and Spencer was surprised when she saw me at such short notice. I smiled softly at but she's still confused and curious.

"Alison?"

"Yeah,I know,I came here suddenly but look,I just need to tell you something. "

"What?"

"About you and Caleb kissed? "

"What are you talking about h-how did you even know that-"

"Before I answer,where's Aria?"

"She's..at upstairs. Why?"

"I need to talk to you. Completely alone. This is personal. That's why I came here."

"Come in."

"N-no,let's.. talk outside."

"Okay. Sure."

Spencer got out and closed the door. We sit at the porch,and I look at her really seriously. This is important and I want her to know. Hanna would've want her to either.

"How did you know about me and Caleb..?"

"It's actually a messege from a friend i-"

"A friend?"

"Emily's friend. And,became my personal psychic. But don't mind that we're talking about you here,um..her name's Hanna Marin. She told me just now that YOU texted Caleb about why he had kissed you. Why? How?"

I sound so sarcastic yet so awesome. Feeling like a detective.

"I don't know why Caleb kissed me but I pulled away,and he totally panicked even I do too but it feels so wrong I thought he was my friend and all but I never thought he would think that I'm a toy that could be kissed just like that!"

"......I don't get it. But! Calm down,Spencer. Breathe and just tell me whatever the hell happened."

"It was last night,when Aria got out to take my clothe that Mona designed for me,I had to stay home because the doctor told me to rest a lot,then Caleb visited me. I was happy that one of my friend from high school came to visit me. But I never thought Caleb would think I'm more than just his friend. He leans in to me,and o start to panic,he leans faster and kissed me but I pushed him away. I started to yell at him,and freak out. He left without saying anything anymore just like that. I was scared to tell Aria,everyone I look at her eyes I feel like rewinding the time nd not let Caleb kiss me.(*sniffs) What do I do,Alison..?"

Oh the baby crying eyes...I can't stand them..I have to help Spencer!

"Caleb is a creep at high school and I know that,but I didn't thought that he'd do something like that to you. Well,mine is even worse than you but...at least don't let him get in your head all the time. You NEED to tell Aria. Tell her the truth. All of it. Tell her that you pushed him away,you didn't kiss him back,everything."

"What?!Are you crazy?!"

"I don't know what's that suppose to be but yes. I am."

"I CAN'T tell Aria. She'll think it's..its weird that I push him away.."

"Dammit don't ever say that! Don't you believe your wife?!"

"I do..But.. "

"Then she'll believe you too,Spence. She'll understand. She'll try! If she doesn't then I'd have to convince you to more explain clearly then but,you have to be honest to YOUR love. "