Gosh

Part 51

Tuesday,January 2018

Emily

"I'm back."

"Hey."

"Where are you?"

"In the toilet."

"What are you doing,exactly?"

"Gathering my shit together. Why?"

Okay,that sounds gross actually.

Ali gets out of the toilet,and wipes her mouth that was wet. I walked to her after I put the plastic bag on top of the small desk. I pecked her lips and she walks to the bed. I went in the toilet and washed my hands. But I was pretending to. I looked at the toilet bowl to see if she puked or anything. She didn't flushed it or so. Nothing. I closed the tap of the water and walked out of the toilet. I sit beside Ali,and hold her hand.

"You okay?"

"Never better."

"Come on. Are you feeling tired? Sick?"

"No."

"Do you need anything to eat-"

"Hold me."

Ali looked at me with a look of fear mixed with tiredness. I sigh,and pulled her close as my arm wrapped around her back.

"Just promise me one thing."

"What?"

"You'll take case f this baby with me no matter what?"

"Ali..I'd love to...be this baby's parent."

Ali finally smiled. I'm so relieved.

*ring *ring

I took my phone,and it was a number I don't recognise.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know. Answer it."

"Why me I'm getting pregnant?!"

"Fine. Hello? Who is this?"

"Spencer. Spencer Hastings."

I widen my eyes and hand it to Ali. Ali panics and I panic even more. I beg her to answer the call and she finally take it.

"Spencer? Why are you calling this number?"

"Ali? Is that you? Where's Emily?"

"Uhh,with me. Why? Wait how did you..?"

"(*giggles) remember when you told me that Emily just came out of nowhere at the Brew?"

"Yea..."

"And that i told you that I don't remember what you said?"

"Yea...?"

"I was just messing with you. Just to test you if you could find a trustable person like H-"

"Yea,about that. Um...I can't talk right now how about i call you never cause i eeally have  problem right now,see you later b-bye."

"But-"

*bip

I look at Ali and she gives me my phone back. Ali looks at me and I look at her back,with a questionable look.

"Uhh,what was that,and who was that?"

"Spencer is your old best friend from high school. And after you transferred  to Ravenswood high school,and after high school and college and everything,you met Hanna. At your work. And then,you and Hanna lived together with Paige Mccullers-"

"M-my ex-wife?"

"Yes. You lived together with her,and Hanna in a house. But then.."

"I divorced with her,and met you...isn't it?"

"Yeah..how did you know?"

"That was the only dream that kept rewinding in my sleep. Every night. I don't know why."

"You keep dreaming about us?"

"Yeah..it keeps rewinding whenever I sleep. I took pills but it didn't change anything. I feel like it was going to do something to me one day,and I was so afraid..."

She look at me,in my eyes. Focusing. Clearly in her eyes she sees me as a human that she loves.

"But I'm glad that it did."

I smile,and she smiles softly to me. Ali giggles and punches my my arm. I rub it in pain that she hit me hard.

"Ow!What the heck was that for?!"

"For being such an amazing person."

I blush and she pulls me closer her. I kissed her cheek, and interlocked out fingers together. My other free hand touches her stomach,that is soon to be an embryo in there. My child is gonna meet me. I rub it gently,and Alison smiles at me. She lays her he'd on my shoulder,and I wrap my arm around her neck. My one hand at her stomach,and the other one around her neck. I sigh,and keep rubbing her belly. She touches my hand with her hand,and slowly leans to me. She presses her lips to mine,giving the always delicious flavour,and gets deeper. The sweet sweet cherry. She pulls,and I look down,and I smile softly.

"Are you ready to become a mom?"

"Are you?"

I smile,and she brightly returns it. She shows her teeth,and smile to me very happy. I nod slowly,and she hugs me tightly. Wrapping her arms around my neck. I hug her back,and lay her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much,Em. Know that."

"And I will always love you more. So I will know that."

See now the situation is getting upside down,and so is my mind right now. I feel like puking already because I suck at making ideas so badly. I feel bad for my self but anyhoo,that won't stop me from giving you guys amazing stories. Though I'm still thinking about how to male the next chapter. It just drives me crazy getting me nowhere pushing off the cliff. But,I'll find hist the right 'thing' to make this story a little less like a movie.

-i don't know what to write. Whether it's ForeverMore or GrillTheCar so you choose.

°^°