Love

Part 18

Emily

We were all waiting outside the ward for Spencer. Never leaving. In case anything happens. Ali was sitting beside me,and Aria was at my other side. I grabbed Ali's hand and gripped it gently. She smiles at me,and i smile back to her. Aria looks at me and smiles for a second,and fades it until she frowns,looking down to the floor.
I rubbed her back,gently to make sure she's okay. She sighs deeply,and close her eyes. She turns her head slowly to me,and i looked at her deep in her fear eyes.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?"

"What are you talking about? Of course you're not!"

"But i hurt you both. First you,then Spencer."

"No..no no no,Aria. It's so not your fault back then. It was Sara's. I've already moved on. You don't need to worry..."

"But Spencer? She got injured beacause i let her out when she's sick."

"Did you knew what she's sick of?"

"Doctor...the doctor told me that her body was too weak,beacause she was too busy on work and things,that caused her brain to start exhausting beacause she worked too hard. She fell sick,her body dropped down. Beacause she worked. Just for me."

"Aria..she may worked hard for you..but you can't lose hope-"

"I'm NOT losing hope! I just..what if she leaves me and goes away?"

"She won't."

"How can you be so sure?!"

"You know her the most. She loves you from the bottom of her heart. She is your everything. She'd do anything just for you. That's how love works. Sometimes,it's just too complicated to know love. Beacause love is strong. Spencer,is strong. Beacause she loves you,and that she will NEVER leave you."

"I guess..you're right.."

"I love her,and i don't want to lose her too. You have to believe me,that Spencer would never leave you and she will always be in,"

My finger pointed at her heart spot,and she stares at me with her eyes glowing by the tears.

"Here. She will always be in YOUR heart."

She finally smiles for a long period of time to me,and i smile meekly back to her,and wiped her tears off.

You have to wake up,Spencer.  You can't leave Aria. And me,and Alison. You can't leave us all. You just can't,you idiot. Why are you so rough in yourself?!

Alison

Aria was in the ward sitting with Spencer. She decided that she wants to stay with Spencer for the night, so we let her. But, i do feel awful for Aria. Only me and Emily outside the ward sitting at the waiting zone. Emily covered her face with both of her hands,and her elbows on top of her knees. I put my hand at her back and she looks at me with a weak and sad look.

"Are you sure she's gonna be okay?"

"She better wake up. I don't know what I'm gonna do if she dies."

"Don't say that,Em. "

"I don't even know what Aria will do...if Spencer's gone."

"Emily.."

"I'm too tired of losing the people that i love..."

She stands up and grips her hands into fists shaking in fear. She looks really scared of a situation like this. I understand that,and i have to make my Girlfriend calm down. She can't let that fear control her once again. Not again. I can't let her be sad.

"Don't be scared,Em. I'm here."

"No,what if something happens to you too..? I don't want the same thing happen to you.."

I cupped her cheeks with my hands,wiping the tears off,looking deep inside her brown eyes shining.

"Em,look at me,I'm not gone. I'm right here. I'll always be here with you."

I smile and hug her really tight. I swipe her hair gently,and i close my eyes, resting my head on her shoulder.

But what if something happened to you?

Hanna

This is not what i expected to be.
I'm in the hospital,on the bed. The doctor was talking to Caleb. And when he finished talking,Caleb came in the ward and i already yelled at him.

"How the hell did i fell sick?!"

"Calm down,Hanna. You just had a heavy fever. They given you an antibiotik. You just need to lay down and stop,yelling at me."

"How come exactly?"

"Doctor said,you didn't rest,you were too rough on yourself and you didn't eat. How come you didn't knew that you were too tough on yourself?"

"I don't know...i just..I'm too busy for things lately.."

"Yea. You lifted 10 heavy boxes on your own,without my help,and place them at every corner of the house. Then,you had to go out for Emily's date as a driver,and you had a nice time with me that night,but why didn't you tell me that you were sick when we were having se-"

"Okay,Caleb. I'm sorry. I know i was too rough. I told you i was too busy that time."

"I'm here for you. Why didn't you asked for help instead?"

"I..*sighs*i don't know. It feels like I'm not ready in this relationship..i'm too rushy."

"Don't say that. You are a girl that has all the gift. The girl I've  wished for. Don't ever say that you are not worthy in this relationship. I accept you in any way."

"Aww,thanks Caleb.."

I give him a peck at his mouth and he sits beside me on the hospital bed.

"Thank you for being the best man in my life."

"Anything for my love."

I giggle and he smiles. And after that,i give him a long kiss. I pull away and sigh. It feels like this is a new start for me with Caleb. Now that I'm engaged,i can finally be with the person that I've been video calling a lot of times before.The man i love who proposed to me and about to become my soon-husband. The man who is my everything.

"I love you. And i always will."

"I love you too."