Don't worry about me

Part 4

It was already night. We were in Caleb's car. Caleb was driving this time. I better not drive. It's good news me and Hanna get to get out of the hospital. Our wounds is pretty much healed a little and can be handled by ourselves.

"Thanks again Caleb. For saving us,and for bringing us home."

"No problem,cuz it's what men are suppose to do to women. Help."

"Yup. You got that right."

"Aww,ma man is the best! Right,Em?"

"Yup. He's the one."

I rolled my eyes and smirked at Hanna. She chuckles and gave a peck at Caleb's cheek. She was sitting next to the driver's seat and I'm alone at the back seat. I sighed and lean my head against the window watching the outside. The moon. I just..wonder who's gonna be next for Paige? I don't know..I'm just..What if she end up being with Lucas? Even if it's not hi.,than maybe it'll be somebody else. Ugh,who am I to think who Paige's going to be with? It gets even more messed up thinking about her. I can't stop the thoughts of her. The more I think of her,the more sad and crack my heart will be. I hate this. My heart is a soft shell like an egg. You can break the shell when you smack against something hard. And it cracks.

It's just so easy to leave her,but it's not easy to leave the thought of her. She will be my pain in the ass and I still feel the pain. God I hate her.

...

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"No. I'll just be staying at my parent's house. Besides,I don't wanna disturb you two,Han."

"But you let me stay in your house when you were with Paige?"

Not the best thing to mention at all. Thanks,Hanna.

"Oh. sorry I mentioned that.."

Well at least she apologised.

I nod and smile. We'll,we were at my house. Hanna wants to go live with Caleb so I let her. My baby bird is leaving the nest I see.

"Have a wonderful life,Hanna. With Caleb I mean."

"You too,Em. With anyone. And you better not let reverse about what happened between you and Paige. You should defend yourself."

"I will,miss adviser. "

"Good."

"Hanna? I just want to say thank you again for being with me and made me happy while Paige being a bitch this whole time. You really made me happy."

"Your welcome. That's what fake-daugther-to-mother suppose to do."

"Thanks,Hanna Marin. For being with me."

"And..Thanks Emily Fields,for breaking up with Paige. I always hated her secretly. For the real thing."

I giggled and gave her a hug. She pulls her self back and smiled for the last time to me. When she gets in the car where Caleb was waiting for her,I waved at them as soon as they started to leave.

I turned myself to look at this so old familiar house.

It's been so long you wooden old house. I missed you. Now let's see the people i love inside shall me?

I start to walk to the porch with my bags gripped by my hand. I knocked three times slowly,and someone went to open it. It was someone who I really really hate.
Who I hate more than Paige. Lucas.