I hope

Part 64

-though if it's okay for me to continue this to make it clear about the story,it'd mean a lot to me. But,if you still don't understand,you can just ask me,or just leave the story saying the last words to your friend,'this shit crazy.'.

- GrillTheCar

After 23 years...

No one's pov

"What is it grandma? Why did you call the both of us to come here?"

"I wanted to tell you both something. I know,you two are wondering how your parents died. I wasn't ready to tell you guys."

"Grandma,me and Lily are college students now. We understand you can't tell us."

"No,i want to tell you. Just in case. And if you miss them,always hold this."

"Mom's necklace? Why is it separated?"

"Yea,i thought they stick together? And why doesn't Grace get to have the same picture as I do of Alison? "

"I separated them apart to give each of you of their picture. You're like your mom Emily,Grace. And Lily,you are like Alison. The both of you have their picture. Keep the necklace well."

"We will,grandma."

"I like this thing. It's shaped a heart. "

"Yea. And the both of our moms are pretty."

"Aww,I'm starting to miss them."

"Your parents left because of a reason. You'll understand it when you fall in love."

"But how did they die?"

"Your mother Emily got attacked by a cruel man,and she was suffering. Alison was terrified she might lose you so...She chose a way to go up there,with her."

"Mom...?U-up there? You mean heaven?"

"Exactly."

"Wow,mom would do that?"

"You see,when you fall in love,you can't ever let go the person you love."

"Not at all?"

"She said 'can't ever let go' Lily."

"But..where were me and Grace that time?"

"You both were just babies. You were with me at this house. That's why i wasn't ready to tell you two as soon as I heard the news."

"Wow..That's too sad...i love mom so much..."

"Yea..mom doesn't deserve to die..She could've been a famous model!"

"Lily! I know you only knew her as a model,but dont mess around at this time!"

"Is it so wrong?! I mean,I've seen all her magazines. And mom looks so beautiful! Is that so wrong!? I miss them too,Grace!"

"Now,now. I want you to just carry on with your lives,and keep studying on the daily. "

"Okay,grandma. Sorry,Lily. I know you miss them."

"I'm sorry too."

Alison (in heaven..)

"Look at our children,Em."

"Yea,i can't believe it's been years till now."

"Yeah..."

"But you didn't have to kill yourself that time. You could've watch our babies grow."

"I still am. Together with you. Look at them,they're all big now."

"They're so beautiful. Just like you."

"...now...I actually realised how all this goes."

"What?"

"It was all a dream while I was in a coma...a mixed up nightmare that felt real...and scary.."

"But this ain't a dream,honey. This is true."

"Yeah. I know."

I sigh,and hug Emily's waist. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, that I'm shorter than her. But i have a perfect view of me and Emily's perfect children,living a new life. We'll be just looking at them from above.

- The end