woke up

Part 60

At night..

Alison

It's night and Em and I finished bathing and had dinner with all together as a family,we wore some of Emily's left clothes in her closet. I wear a white tank top with a pink bra,Emily wears a black tank top with nothing inside. Wow. Nice thing her dimples aren't poking out so much. But the important thing is that we really had a blast at this house. The whole family watching sports and movies together in the living room. Me and Emily cuddling but sitting on the other couch,while Pam an Wayne cuddling and sitting on the couch. Every love movie made me cry because the ending was so sad and beautiful. Emily handed me a tissue and I took it without looking at her and wiped my eyes. Emily keeps laughing at me for crying like a baby and I punch her at her arm.

After the love movie ended there was another movie showing next. I look at Pam and Wayne and they are already asleep. I don't want to disturb them they look so cute together.

I'm holding the popcorn bowl and eat it after I finished chewing and swallow them. Emily wasn't really watching,she keeps playing with my fingers,and my hair. She sits closer to me and I felt her arm hits mine. She leans closer to me,and breathes at my neck. She whispered something,and I listened.

"My baby is crying like a baby. Aww."

I giggled and pushed her away a little and she giggles softly too. She looks like she's drunk but actually she looks cute.

I turn my head to her that I felt my neck bone popping out. I smile at her a little showing my teeth,and she just smiles and blinking to me slowly.

"Shut up."

I whispered to her and she giggles. She pecks my cheek and rest her head on my shoulder. I look at her and she puts her hand on my stomach. Rubbing it slowly,and finally I think she drifted to sleep because she stopped rubbing it. I still stare at her,and I grew a slight smile on my face,when she cuddles with me even more tighter and hugging me completely.

I kissed the top of her head,and turned off the tv. The blanket I'm using,I covered her a little and share it with her so she won't be cold. I put away the popcorn bowl and decided to sleep too. I lay my head on top of hers and drifted to sleep.

...

Friday,January 2018.

Emily

I woke up,and saw that we're on the couch. Oh last night. We watched movies together with mom and dad...where are they?

I look down and saw Ali in my arms,she's so close to my neck I can feel her breathing and her lips pressed a little.

I smile suddenly looking at her sleeping so adorable. She's so irresistible. I moved and make sure she won't wake up,so I did and managed to leave her still asleep. I stand up and stretched my body with a little grunt. I walked to the kitchen while scratching my head and hair making it even more messier. I saw dad and mom cooking breakfast together. Dad is dancing a little while baking something smells like bacon,and mom cooking scrambled eggs. They smell nice.

"Hey,mom,dad."

They noticed me coming and totally widen their eyes when they saw me.

"Wow. Nice hair-do. Can I go next?"

Dad laughs and I just rolls my eyes while smiling. I love it when he makes stupid jokes. He's funny. I sit down at the countertop and stole some of the eggs.

"Mmm. I missed your eggs."

"SCRAMBLED,eggs honey. They were miracles when you were a little child."