I wanna hold your hand

Part 48

Alison

Emily and I was still in the kitchen. We were both just talking to each other. Talking about what our favourite things are,what kind of types we hate,and what things that re common.

"Okay,the next one is ice cream flavours. What do you think?"

"I love vanilla and chocolate...They're like the best ever!"

"Wow,didn't know you're my type."

"What?"

"I mean,you're the same like me. I love vanilla and chocolate."

Did she just said that I'm her type?

She kinda blush and tries to hide it. I like at her flirty,and put my fist at my chin. I thought of something else,to see if she loves it too.

"What about you're favourite thing in the world?"

"You?"

"Really?"

"Of course! You're my most favourite thing in the world that the universe could ever give me."

I blush and smile impressed at her. I never thought she's say something like that. After what we've been through.

"What is your favourite thing in the world?"

"My most favourite thing in the world...is not just family,and friends. It's all of us. Our loved ones. I couldn't bare to lose the people I love. That's why I want to keep in contact with them. So I'll have the last piece of memory together with them. Especially you,Emily. You're my everything. And when I touch you,I feel like I've been protected. That I won't lose you. When you smile at me,I feel deep inside me melting. That's what I like most about you. So I want you to promise me something."

"Yes..?"

"I wanna hold your hand."

She got quiet. She just stares at my eyes,her eyes are filled with curiosity,and concerned. But one thing the most,is that I still love no matter what.

"I love you,and I don't wanna lose you so please..let me hold your hand."

I start to cry,these words just keeps coming out,and so does the tears.

"I lost you once,I can't lose you twice..."

Emily looks at me,and furrowed her eyebrows,and I hold her hand. I grip it,and she holds my hand back. She still looks at me in the eye,but I look down.

"If you hold my hand,you won't let me go. But if I don't,you'll leave..."

Tears spread down my cheeks,like a waterfall. I tried to wipe it with my sleeve but it keeps coming out.

"Just hold my hand so you won't leave."

She finally cupped my face,and I look at her. My eyes must be puffy for crying. My voice starts to crack stutter. She wiped the tears away with her thumbs,and pecks my lips. I lean to her as she leans to me,and our forehead touched one another. I smile when she said something.

"I will always,hold your hand."

That got me relieved and I close my eyes. Smiling. She kisses my lips,and it's passionate as always. Then I pulled away gently. And wiped the tears with my hand. I tried to smile but I keep crying. Emily holds my hand,the both of them,and tightly.

"You don't need to cry. I'm here."

I stop crying,and nod a little. I took a deep breath,and exhaled. She smiles to me softly,and wipe my cheek with one thumb. She pulls my hand and my body,taking me to the couch. Emily let go one of my hand for a  while,so she can move Hanna's legs that was sleeping there aside with both of her hands, so Emily and I can sit.  I sit beside her and really close. She took my hand,and interlocked our fingers together. She kisses my cheek,and turned on some movies to watch. She looks at the tv,but I look at her. She's so beautiful,that I'm so thankful to have her. I keep staring at her,that I just can't stop. I smiled suddenly,when she looks at me and smile. I laid my head on her shoulder,and she swipes my hair. She kissed my head,and laid her head on mine.