Wake up

Part 52

Alison

I woke up by the song that I'm hearing. It's the song..Tears For Fears...my old favourite song..I'd listen to this song whenever I feel low...wait..am I in the truck?

I look to the left and saw Emily driving,while eating a custard cream bun. I just look at her,surprised that she's behaving like a middle aged beard man driving a lorry. Emily looks at me and smile,and looks back to the road.

"You're awake. Did you sleep well?"

I look at my body as it feels weird and uncomfortable. Why am I in a weird pink shirt? How did I change?

"Why are we in your truck? W-Why am I in this shirt? Where are we going?"

"Well,don't be mad at me. I changed your outfit while you were asleep. You wouldn't wake up so i did it by myself. And we, are going somewhere."

"Where exactly?"

"I said somewhere. It's a place you just need to find out by yourself."

"Aww come on Em."

"If I tell you,you might don't wanna hear cuz it's about Cally-"

"Okay,stop."

I snap at her and she stops chewing the bun,and looks to the road raising her eyebrows. I don't wanna hear more about Cally. That's enough.

"But why are we even going to a place about Cally?"

"Because she was captured this morning."

"What? You mean arrested?"

"Yeah. We're gonna head to the place the cops set her in called Radley."

"The place they place maniacs?"

"I wouldn't say maniac-"

I look at Emily with a glare,and she zips her mouth. I look at the window,and seems like it'll be a long way. I took a deep breath,and exhaled.

"How did the cops found her?"

"Mmmm..let's just say that she was found."

"No tell me or I'll jump out of the truck."

"Sure,do it."

"Em,I'm serious!"

"Okay,fine she was found at your house,God! "

"At my house? Why?"

"Who knows. Maybe she wanted to steal your stuff as a memory for God knows why."

"How did you know she was captured? And how did the cops suspercted her as the criminal?"

I asked with a little tone,and she just shrugs. I look at her,and she keeps avoiding eye contact.

"So the thing is,the cops captured her and sent her back to the placed called Radley where she should have been placed a long time ago,but I heard that she broke out of that place trying to get you."

"That's how she met Brad and bribed him..."

"Wait so you never introduced Brad to Cally? And you never introduced Cally to Brad?"

She asks,getting more confused. But I just sit quietly.

"Ali,I'm gonna be honest with  you...you're a dumb ass."

"Wow,thanks."

"But you're a clever girl! You're basically the most sensitive thing ever but yet there's the opposite of it! Everything does! Which is why I don't want you to have any more crazy ex."